Ch 38 - Meaqua x Shiro

~March 16, 2021 5:30 AM~

"Urgh...Okay...woke up today, time to finish off the rest and have breakfast..." I said as I stood up, got my phone and turned the alarm off, and stretched.

"Ah...let's just take a peek outside...Oh? It rained last night, huh...?"

Must've been around midnight or so.

"Hmm...well, that's enough of a peek, better close the curtains before my abs and muscles attract some thots." I said to myself as I turned to my back and went to my computer to turn it on.

Alright...Phew, last night, I just did some Apex, with a few sucky moments here and there, so now, if my memory serves me right, my schedule for today is that, this 8 PM, I'm gonna do a talk stream, HOWEVER...the catch is that I only speak in any language I'm able to speak in except for English. However, I did say that they should try leaving German out since I actually really am not able to speak it well. Only greetings.

That means I can speak in Japanese, Tagalog, Russian, Indonesian, Korean, and Chinese. Won't include Bisaya because that's more or less a dialect, despite it being very common in the Philippines.

So I had to speed up the lyric video and take care of looking at the final product later after I get free time. Once it was done, it was my usual routine. I just took my breakfast and looked at clips.

"Hah...good ol' Hololive clips."

...I hope Ayame will stream soon. Hopefully she's taking care of herself. As much as she hates me, which should make me hate her, she's not only my oshi, but also 'cause I know she's hella weak in terms of health yet she's working hard for her fans.

"Then again, as much as I want to help her, it's her choice as to what she wants to do." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

Not to mention...I miss hearing her recent laughs and giggles...Ah, my precious Nakirium is depleting.~

"...Oh?"

Now that I also think about it, that can work as a good 2nd album...

"Heh. Alright! I've finally decided what my next album's theme should be!"

Love! Not just about my love for Ayame, but love for everything! Fans, hobbies, past girlfriends, and...and...

"My mom..." I sighed and shook my head.

"Whatever, I'll put all my emotion into the next album!"

"Though...I wonder what's going with the other Hololivers?"

Since yesterday too, it seems Matsuri and Fubuki made up. I wonder what's happening for the boys?

So I went out of my room with another black mask, since that was put in the laundry last night, and I saw some Holostars chilling in the kitchen and lounge. Surprisingly, only a few girls were here. It's usually packed with girls only or a mix of the two with more girls.

"Oh? Yo!" They said as they turned to me.

"Yo."

I sat beside the ones on the couches. The one beside me was Astel.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing. We're just talking and chilling."

"We're also watching the news...but nothing's interesting right now." Izuru said as he ate a banana at the kitchen side.

"Say, wanna see me eating a banana, Shiro-kun?~" Kira said.

"Do it slowly so that I can fap to it later when I save it in my memory." I said sarcastically as the boys laughed.