Ch 27 - What Now? Pt. 2

I yawned as I looked forward while holding my food in hand as the taxi driver drove me back home.

"Hmm...man, the lyrics of my original song..."

Can't wait to get back to my room. I just got a random line that I HAVE to put into the notepad.

"Actually...now that I think about it...lemme check my sub count..." I said as I put my food to the side and got my phone from my pocket

Last time I saw it, I had 50k subs already. I gotta think about what I need to have for a 100k subs if it ever comes to that...

"...Oh damn, 70k. I wonder if my freestyle from my debut stream is one of the causes for this...?"

That was fucking fast. I guess I know what one of the titles will be given to me by the people in the long run. I'll be known as that one male Vtuber that has the fastest growth...well, let's just assume that it does stay consistent as time passes by, 'cause I don't know if that will jinx itself.

"But damn...what could I have for a 100k special, huh...?"

I could freestyle for an hour...but I feel like there should be more to it than just me flexing my freestyle skills...

"...Well, I'll figure it out when I get back to my room."

And so, I did. I came back, got greeted by some Hololivers, and especially talked a bit with Calli about my recent stream that I just did and also about Drake's new song with Lil Baby. After all that harmless chit-chat, I finally ate lunch, brushed my teeth, and then sat on my chair and sighed.

"...Alright...well, a little procrastination never hurt nobody. Let's go listen to Drake's new song..."

...

...

...

...

"We walk around with them bands in our britches."
"This gun ain't gon' jam. When I blow, I ain't missing."
"I'm dropping hit after hit. I'm just chilling."
"But I'll send a hit when I chill with my children."

"FUCK BOIIIIII!!! THIS IS LIT AS FUCK!!!!!" I said as I headbanged so hard, I almost actually headbanged my head on my keyboard.

I gotta admit, Drake has some good bars on it. Although I don't know if he let somebody else ghostwrite this shit or if he really wrote this, but damn, his line, "Speaking out of context, people need some content" hit quite hard, no lie.

The whole song though was a banger. Drake's flow is good here, some lyrics hit hard, but especially Lil Baby. Lil Baby's flow is fucking amazing, he sounds like he never breathed once, and his lyrics just be banging straight fire!

"WHOO!...Motherfucking hell! That was amazing!" I slammed my desk, threw my headphones off from my ears to the keyboard, and I stood up to go get myself a glass of water.

"Damn...I'mma put that on repeat the next time I go exercising..."

"Calli...thank you so much for giving me your blessings."

I drank a glass of water, and finally went back to my computer.

"Alright...damn, that's gonna be stuck in my mind. I need to relisten to my instrumental of 'I'm The General' to reset my brain and really get into the writing mood." I giggled.

"Anyway...time to go!"

Calli's POV

"Alright...Youtube-kun, what do you offer to this fine maiden of death...?" I said to myself.

"Hmm...oh, some Japanese rap that I tried listening to last night, ey? Yeah sure, what can it offer me...? Oh? Who's this guy?" I said as I looked at a video.