Ch 20 - Shiro on the Mic! Shiro on the Beat!

"Snap with a flash. I'll blast them. I'm a psycho."
"Crash at him. Dash away. Repeat the cycle."
"I will kill 'em so clean. I'm never reckless."
"Shit. A million bodies? I eat that shit for breakfast."

I proceeded to stop the music and breathed out.

"Hoowee...that's some good practice for a good 20 minutes." I said.

I guess that's some good rhyming practice for today.

"...Oh damn. I forgot 'practice' and 'breakfast' rhymed." I laughed.

"Well, let us see what's up in Discord..." I mumbled.

Shiro: Any of you online in Discord right now? Lol
Miyabi: Actually, I'm free right now
Kira: Finally, after a hundred years, you finally got into the server. wwww
Shiro: I've been lying dormant in the basement of your mom's attic after 100 years of watching anime and reading manga, and now I finally went and socialized with people. Kusa

Me and the other Holostars chatted in the Discord, just chilling and talking about stuff. I even went and sent a couple pics in the 18+ channel, 'cause homies need homies' stuff, you know? I mean, I even sent a screenshot of the folder where I organized every Hololivers' porn-ehem, I mean, R34 collection in sub-folders just for giggles.

Hoowee, we better keep that a secret. I'm dead if it ever leaks out. Eurgh...can't imagine what Suisei and the others might think if they ever saw this shit.

Later on, after a few hours, I heard a knock on my door as I was watching some Hololive clips, and especially a few other Vtuber clips, like those from Nijisanji, Lyrica, Kamiya Juu, Nyanners, Kagura Mea and a couple others, 'cause I do need to familiarize myself with these other Vtubers that I possibly might collab with in the future.

"Wait!" I shouted as I got my mask and opened the door and looked down to see my beloved trap next-door roommate.

"Waddup?" I said.

"Hey, wanna go eat a snack in the cafeteria now?" Kira asked.

"Sure. Just let me go get a hoodie, okay?"

"Okay!" Kira said.

I went and got my usual green hoodie, then I went to the door and peeked out a bit, seeing the other boys.

"Yo!" They said.

I giggled a bit and closed the door to my room.

"You guys started imitating my greetings?"

"I mean, you do this all the time when everybody greets formally. Work on your attitude, omae!" Roberu said as we all giggled.

"Can't help it though. As much as I'd like to give respect to my senpais, I guess I'd rather speak casually, since we're gonna be workmates." I said as we started walking to the cafeteria.

"Hey, even us, who are senpais to HoloID Gen 2 and JP Gen 4, have to address them with -san and -chan, you know?" Roberu said.

"Say, you and Rushia-chan seem rather close nowadays. Even Subaru-senpai. How's your misogyny going? You think you're trusting girls a bit more now?" Kira asked.

"Hmm...good question..." I said as I looked a bit away.

"I guess so." I shrugged and chuckled.

"Say, back to this morning, usually Rushia-chan would come to you like a little sister clinging to her big beloved brother. She seems rather distant now...wait, you didn't somehow have a romantic quarrel, did you?" Temma grinned and elbowed me lightly.

"W-What? No." I said, sweating a bit.

"Eh? Seriously? One of the girls is in love with you? How lucky...!" Astel laughed.