Chapter 21

Bai Niannian's eyes were empty and thought, what should I do if something is revealed...

    "Oh, by the way, I almost forgot, Mingren gave me a token." Shen Wei remembered what Mingren said before leaving: "Give this thing to him, and he will believe you when he sees it."

    "Brother, what is this?" Shen Wei took a small wooden box, palm-sized.

    "Just leave it to him." The man said lightly, looking into the distance, wondering how he's doing now?

    "Credit?" Bai Niannian took the box in doubt, opened it, and found that it was a wooden comb.

    This is the gift Chen Mingren personally gave him when they secretly came to see him before they got married. When he left, he took his wooden comb and left, saying yes, seeing it was like seeing him.

.Bai Niannian's hand flicked gently on the comb, with a smooth touch, he knew that he was often held in his hand to play with.

    After a long time, Bai Niannian uttered a word, "When will he be back?"

    "At least half a month, as long as one month." Shen Wei replied.

    "Well, I know, what are your plans?" Bai Niannian asked, he looked like a servant, probably because he didn't return home, so he came to him directly, "however, how do you know that I am here? ?"

.Shen Wei honestly said: "I went to the town in the morning, and then, as Mingren said, went to the village. The people who lived next to your house told me that where you live in the town, I went back to the village. In the town, I found that the door of your house was locked and there was no one at home. I knocked on the doors of a few family members and then asked you to do business on the street and found your position. The aunt next to you told me , You have gone this way, I will find someone to inquire, and I will know you are here."

    "I am the only one left in my family, one person is full, and the whole family is not hungry."

    "I'm sorry." Bai Niannian didn't expect to ask the other party's sadness.

    "It's okay, I'm used to living alone." Shen Wei waved his hand, indicating that he was used to it.

    Bai Niannian skipped this topic and asked, "What are your plans next? Are you going back home or settle down here?"

."I intend to settle down here, and Mingren also has a care, brother will not despise me." Shen Wei said.

    "No, no, but now there is only one of my brothers and two little guys at home. I am afraid it is not convenient to entertain you at home. I have to wrong you to live in another place first." Bai Niannian thought about it, now at home. This situation is not suitable for entertaining foreign men.

    "No, I didn't want to live in your brother's house. I'm afraid Mingren will beat me severely when he comes back, so I won't bother him, he can help me find a yard near your house." Shen Wei immediately said that he had no intention of living in Brother Ma's house at all. What a joke, dare to live in the same room with Brother Ma, orphan and widow, Mingren would beat him to death when he came back.

    "Okay, I'll help you ask questions in the past few days, and I've wronged you to live in the inn these two days.".Bai Niannian recalled that in his yard, there seemed to be a few yards to be rented out. I wonder if they have been rented out now?

    "By the way, and this. I almost forgot to give you something. This is something Mingren asked me to bring you. He told me that he must hand it over to you." Shen Wei took it again. Out of a delicate box, it is a good match with the one just now.