Chapter 40

Since their family has moved back, according to the custom here, they have to invite relatives, friends and neighbors to a banquet.

    But they don’t have any relatives or friends. There is the uncle’s family. I really want to stay away from each other. Their neighbors are also the family of Aunt Chen. They chose to build a house here because the land is cheap and the terrain is open.

    In fact, continue to walk in the direction of Aunt Chen. There was originally a family who lived there. Later, their family developed and moved to the town.

    Their house has not been completed yet, and the family moved out. They are not familiar with the family, so I don’t know how they are now?

    "Awei, what kind of house do you want to build? How much land? I have been out for a few years, but I am still familiar with the village.".A big pot of meat porridge was cleaned up by their three and second snacks, and nothing was left.

    "It doesn't need to be very big, it's almost the same as here. It's better to be near your home, so that our two families can take care of it." Shen Wei doesn't understand this, and thinks their house is good, and wants one like this Yes, he will live there with his daughter-in-law and his son from now on.

    Chen Mingren meant the land of the broken house, "Aunt Chen’s house is a bit ahead. Is the land of the family that moved out still? Awei’s house was built there, and the two families are also close to each other. , The most important thing is that the land is big enough."

    "It's still there. I haven't heard that anyone wants to build a house on that piece of land." Bai Niannian shook his head, probably no one would like to see that piece of land, it was remote.

    "How about that piece of land?" Chen Mingli asked.

    Shen Wei said: "Okay, no problem.".I believe in Chen Mingren's vision.

    "After dinner in the evening, I will take you to take a look!" Chen Mingren said, "I will help to cook the fire in the afternoon. There should be a table in the house. I will find it out."

    "No problem." Shen Wei readily agreed.

    After working for most of the day, they discussed it and went to take a nap.

    Bai Niannian woke up and found that she had overslept.

    When I went to the kitchen, the two men were cooking inside, Chen Mingren was cooking, and Wei Shen was on the fire.

    "Wake up? Why don't you sleep more?" Chen Mingren turned the chicken and looked at him.

    He wanted to sleep for a while and then got up. He woke up halfway through half asleep, and then fell asleep again, "You don't ask me to cook when you get up."

    Bai Niannian fetched water to wash her face, and then went to take over the job of Mingren cooking.

.Before coming back, I thought of inviting Aunt Chen and the others for dinner, but they had lost money. They bought a lot of chicken, pork, large intestine and spare ribs.

    There are more or less five meat dishes, one fried chicken, one chicken soup, one pork fried bean sprouts, one sauerkraut large intestine, and one steamed pork ribs with shiitake mushrooms. There are quite a few dishes, enough for the two of them. NS.

    "Seeing you sleep soundly, I didn't call you anymore. Look, even if you are not called, we can do it in two months." When Shen Wei was a child, he was sent under the fence, not to mention it.