Chapter 26

The one who should have come will come, Bai Niannian hid in the kitchen, waited for the water to boil before going out, the heat on his face has dissipated.

    The big wooden barrel in the house was not brought, there was no way to take a bath, and the man didn't care very much, so he took the initiative to take a bath.

    Bai Niannian was relieved to see that he hadn't asked him to help take a bath and wipe his back. Then he took out the contents of the space, went to the room where the two cubs slept, and took his quilt.

    When he made the bed and came out, he found that the man had already taken a shower and his hair was dripping. Seeing this, Bai Niannian contributed his towel and "dried his hair."

    Chen Mingren raised his head, looking at him with bright black eyes, with a pitiful smell, "Help me wipe it."

    Bai Niannian's heart throbbed, and he stepped forward and said gruffly, "Give me the towel!"

.Chen Mingren pulled him with the towel, and Bai Niannian fell into his arms.

    "Let go... well..."

    With a hand on his waist, the person in his arms softened like a puddle of water. Chen Mingren buried his head on his neck, smelling the familiar smell, and he relaxed.

    "Xiao Nian is still so sensitive." His waist and ears are both sensitive parts of him. Once he touched these two places, he couldn't surrender.

    Sensitive, you big-headed ghost! Bai Niannian cursed in her heart, it's really unscientific to have sensitive ears like this.

    "Hair..." It hasn't been dried yet.

    "Will Anian just wipe it for me like this?" The man's breath was on his neck, bewitching.

.The skin on his neck seemed to be burned by the breath he exhaled. He wanted to escape from the situation where this man was a knife and I was a fish, but he couldn't help himself. He was not stupid when he heard a man's question, of course he would not. promise.

    "Quickly let go-they will be back."

    "They won't come back before dinner at night." The man joked, "The sound insulation here is good."

    Bai Niannian's face turned red at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. You are enough. He just said that he just missed his mouth.

    "Why not wipe?"

    "Refuse."

    Looking at the man's expression, he knew that he didn't care at all, no, it should be said that it was a successful smile.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.The big rough hand slid across the waist, causing a slight tingling pain to the delicate skin, but it was more of pleasure, and the moan in Bai Niannian's mouth was blocked before it came out.

    Chen Mingren took advantage of his surprise and attacked the city. When he reacted, the other party's softness had already been scouring his city, and his words met...

    At this moment, he seemed to be a mussel opened from inside, revealing his softest part.

    I really want to take him apart, let him bloom under his own body, make him cry, and pitifully beg him for mercy.

    The man looked at him softly, letting him do whatever he wanted, concealing the heat in his eyes, and couldn't scare him away. How could he and Xiao Nian be in such a place for the first time?

    I will let you go today.

    But charge a little interest first, the man thought, branding himself on his collarbone.

."Pain—" There was a tingling sensation in his neck, and Bai Niannian pushed him away, his weak movements looked more like throwing into his arms.

    "Hey, it'll be fine in a while." The man looked at his blurry eyes, and his lower body was so hard that he took out the small notebook in his heart, jot down a lot, and seduce him again!

    When they get home, he will get back one by one. The man licked the silver thread from the corner of his mouth and let him sit on his lap, panting like a peach.

    He looked at his unwilling big brother, it was a sweet torment.

    As a young and energetic little brother, the young body cannot withstand the slightest provocation. The instigator stopped, but he was uncomfortable, rubbing against him, the corners of his eyes were red, "Aren Aren, I am uncomfortable—"

.The person in his arms writhed around, Chen Mingren had to separate one hand to imprison him, and the other hand to wipe his hair with a towel.

    Even the last struggle was not allowed, Bai Niannian looked at him moistly and accusingly, and the man tenderly kissed his eyes, "Don't make trouble, it won't be uncomfortable to bear with him."

    The heat dissipated, and reason gained the upper hand. Bai Niannian remembered his hungry face, struggling for hugs, and had an urge to do it again, and the most annoying thing was that this man was still indifferent. Just let him slowly wait for the fire he lit to go down.

    angry.

    Super angry.

    Bai Niannian thought, the movements on his mouth did not show mercy, biting a tooth mark on his hand, but he was not willing to bite the bleeding, the hard stuff under his buttocks made him uncomfortable.

    "Don't let go? Or I will continue to bite."

."Let me hug you?" The man said lowly, like a large dog abandoned by his owner.

    If the hard one doesn't work, come the soft one! Bai Niannian said angrily, but sat in his arms very honestly and motionless.

    "Humph!"

    The man didn't say anything, and kissed his hair, with a faint smile on his face. The little book in my heart was taken out again, and silently wrote down again.

    "Look at you clumsy," Bai Niannian couldn't see it, grabbing the towel in his hand, and wiping his hair intently and carefully.

    His little thoughts are really cute.

    This kind of scene that seemed to appear in a dream caused his sleepiness. He hadn't closed his eyes for two days and two nights in order to hurry. This comfortable environment is very suitable for sleeping.

    "Xiao Nian, sleep with me."

.Bai Niannian was directly scared by his words and the towels fell off, his face turned red with a bang, and he stammered, "You, you, you...under the broad daylight..."

    Chen Mingren hugged him helplessly. He really didn't know what his little head was thinking about. Would he ask him if he wanted to sleep?

    "Now it's blue and white, it's not good..." Bai Niannian said nervously, and suddenly found that the man had just put him on the bed without making the next move.

    He quietly opened his eyes and saw the man's chest. He raised his head slightly, and saw the man's chin with scumbag. Pulling a little distance away, the man's hand quickly pulled him into his arms.

    But it was also enough for him to see the man's quiet sleeping face.

    So embarrassing, Bai Niannian buried her face on the man's chest embarrassedly.

.He was the one who wanted to be crooked. The man didn't mean it at all. Fortunately, the man fell asleep, otherwise the scene must be embarrassing.

    After looking at the man's chin for a while, he adjusted his sleeping position to make him sleep more comfortable. He was not drowsy at first, but after seeing the man's peaceful face for a long time, he also felt a little sleepy.

    His man is so handsome. He thought happily.

    When the sleepiness came up, he followed the sleepiness and fell asleep with the man.
.