Chapter 91

I've seen a pig run without a son before. After feeding Ning a bowl of noodles, Bai Niannian didn't say anything, so he went in and out. Why don't Ning give birth to give birth to save energy.

Brother Yu was pregnant with the child, and Bai Niannian dared not make him too tired. After waiting for two hours, Brother Yu was so pale when he sat outside, Bai Niannian quickly asked him to go home to rest, Brother Ning. I will inform them when I am born.

For the sake of the child in his stomach, Brother Yu hesitated and agreed.

"Why is there no sound inside?" Shen Wei was walking up and down at the worried door, and suddenly heard the inside quiet down, very worried.

Just then Brother Nian came out, "Brother Nian, how is Brother Ning?! Why is there no sound in it coming out!"

."It's okay. Didn't Ning deliver the baby? It's not time for physical exertion. Don't worry, Ning's fetal position is very correct. They will be in size and safety." Bai Niannian comforted him and went to the kitchen again. Take a pot of hot water in.

Ming Li Mingde and the others were sent to Aunt Chen's house. They got busy and might not care for the children for fear of frightening them.

It took three hours for Ning to finally give birth to a baby.

Shen Wei did not hug his son for the first time, but nervously asked, "How is Ning Brother now?"

"Don't worry! It's okay, Brother Ning is just letting go and rest."

As Bai Niannian said, he stuffed a big red envelope for the delivery, did it squeeze the delivery, and a piece of bulge, the weight of this silver was not low, and he happily said a few more good words.

.Brother Ning started a month-long confinement life. In this kind of weather, because he couldn't blow the air, he was stuffy on the bed for a month. After the confinement, Ning immediately washed a few buckets of bath water. Relax only when you are clean, and confinement in the sweltering heat is simply torture.

"Brother, brother, he is so cute." Mingde couldn't help touching his little brother's face, which was completely different from seeing the clowns everywhere, which was wrinkled when they were born.

"Brother will become beautiful when he grows up. When you were young, you were just like your brother was born, ugly." Bai Niannian sat next to Ning, and Ning's son fell asleep on the small bed behind them. , The three little guys lie on the bed surrounded by all sides to look at his brother.

"Don't wake up brother." Bai Niannian told them, and sewed small clothes with Brother Ning.

.Ning Ge'er's son's full moon wine didn't make a big deal, but when he was full moon, he invited Aunt Chen and Ning Ge'er's family over for dinner.

It has been several months before the next month, and the situation is not right. Most of the people in the village pull out the rice early and replant the sweet potatoes.

There are some people who don't give up, they replant sweet potatoes after the rice stalks die, so there are no people who rush to pull out the sweet potatoes.

There are still a lot of villages in them, at least no one starved to death. On the weeds on the mountains, people can often see people picking them, and I don't know when the drought will happen.

Of course, be prepared for the worst.

.Every family is transformed into a hamster with food, the wild fruits and weeds on their bodies, and the ones that can be picked home will be picked home. Wild fruits can be made into dried fruits, and wild grasses can be made into dried vegetables or pickles. The weather continues to be dry. I am afraid that the weeds on the mountain will not last long.