Chapter 57

"We are not so weak that we can't do this little thing. Are two more people doing the work?" Bai Niannian was not angry, he knew they were trying to be too slow, but they weren't tense. Brother Yang Chunshui, "If we don't let us go, we will go by ourselves."

    "Brother Ning's body is not very good. As for you, you are skinny and skinny. When you get fatter, we won't stop you even if you want to go to the fields."

    Chen Mingren regretted it secretly in his heart. He shouldn't let go of him last night, so as to save him from getting up and having the strength to toss.

    Since he is energetic during the day, they can try the seemingly difficult posture at night.

    "It's okay. Both of us are well. We just need to exercise more to get better." Bai Niannian said, feeling in her heart that proper labor is beneficial to the development of physical and mental health.

."We are tired, so I promise that we won't force it, and we will go to rest." Bai Niannian added another promise, "You will treat us as if we were going to the mountain to see you work."

    Their home is at the foot of the mountain. They went up the mountain to collect the firewood. It only took ten minutes to go back and forth. The village is surrounded by mountains, and there are not many other things. You can see it everywhere on Chai volcano.

    If it doesn't work then, just rush them home. Chen Mingren couldn't say that he could only acquiesce that the two of them would go to the mountain together.

    After ‘persuading’ Mingren, Bai Niannian went to tell Ning brother the good news, "Okay, we just go with them."

    "How do you convince Brother Chen?" Brother Chen doesn't look like such a talkative person? Ning Ge'er asked curiously.

."Hahaha, there is nothing he can do if he disagrees, feet are on us, I told him, if he disagrees, we will go by ourselves."

    Ning Ge'er didn't expect that he was a direct threat, he thought it was a lure or something.

    "You..." Brother Ning gave him a helpless look. "Be careful at night and see how Brother Chen cleans up you at night." Brother Ning secretly smiled at the ambiguous seal on his neck.

    Bai Niannian looked at his neck carefully, trying to find some clues to laugh at. He looked for a while and found that there was not even a trace, "I don't believe you don't."

    Shen Wei, a rough man, doesn't know the severity, maybe what it looks like under his clothes.

."Okay, okay, I do, but it’s not like you. It stays brightly around your neck. You have to talk to Brother Chen. If you are seen by others, you won’t be ashamed of you. There is something new in the village. It’s a topic for you.” Ge Ning straightened his face and said to him earnestly that he was seen by other people, and it was a lot of wrongs and wrongs, which ruined his reputation.

    "Well, I will pay attention next time." Bai Niannian replied.

    This was purely an accident. For the first time, I was a little excited, and they couldn't help it!

    The man applied the ointment for him when he got up, and it almost faded after two days. However, Bai Niannian glanced at Ning, how many times in a night is it correct to do it?

.He didn’t talk to him about this. He also scrawled the book once last night. There are pictures in the book, and he didn’t say how many times you can do it in one night. Aunt Chen said to be more restrained, but In the range of how many times can it be considered abstinence?