Chapter 24

Counting days, ten days have passed, it is time to take Ming Li to the follow-up visit.

    About the rumors, he took Shen Wei around that street and introduced him to others by the way.

    Bai Huasheng also seemed to disappear around him. Shen Wei said that he was going to give him food. Bai Niannian only charged a little bit. After that, he would leave the bean sprouts to Shen Wei as a reward for cooking. .

    The rumors he did not explain him, and within a few days, new news overshadowed it.

    "Shen Wei, I will trouble you with the bean sprouts delivery. I will take Mingren to see the doctor." Bai Niannian raised the basket outside the door and apologized.

    Shen Wei is very strong. He found a job on the pier in the town and moved things. Before Bai Niannian, he was a little worried that he could not adapt. He quietly went to see it. It was a bit difficult for others to carry one bag. He carried two bags. Walking like flying, with a relaxed face.

.Looking at the smile on his face, you know that you make a lot of money every day. As for whether Shen Wei will be bullied? He doesn't worry about this, because depending on his size, it is not always certain who bullies who is in the end.

    Let him go to the three places alone. I wonder if it will delay his time to go to work?

    Seeing him not speaking, Bai Niannian said quickly, "If you don't have time, just follow the old rules. You can send two families away, and I will think of a solution for the remaining one."

    Shen Wei retracted his gaze and said, "Brother, I have time. I was thinking about things just now. You can take Mingren to see the doctor first. I'll send bean sprouts later."

    Bai Niannian said sincerely, "Don't worry too much. I don't have time to go and I can think of a solution."

    "I can walk a few steps quickly, and there will be no time." Shen Wei said nonchalantly, "Brother, are you going to see the doctor in that medical clinic?"

."Thank you so much, what do you want to eat tonight? Whatever you want!" Bai Niannian said with pride, and added, "The premise is that I can do it."

    "Then I'm not welcome, let's eat braised pork at night." Shen Wei casually said, "Brother didn't tell me which medical clinic you would go to see the doctor?"

    "Okay, no problem." Bai Niannian readily agreed. The last time he ate braised pork, it was almost a week ago. The braised pork was delicious, but Bai Niannian felt that it was not nutritious enough and too greasy. NS. I did it once, and it didn't appear in the next menu.

    "There is only one medical clinic in our town. Which one do you think we can go to?"

    "Well, when the bean sprouts are delivered, I want to buy some boiled rice wine."

    "Medicinal wine? Are you injured?" Bai Niannian asked concerned, "Is it serious?.No, it's better to see the doctor. It's useless to rub some medicinal wine, it hurts your waist? Where is it? "

    Eyes couldn't help scanning him up and down, staring at him uncomfortably, Bai Niannian looked back, and saw nothing ╮( ̄, ̄)╭.

    Shen Wei almost surrendered under his gaze, wiping the sweat from his face, "It's nothing (=_=), but the shoulders are a little uncomfortable. Just buy some medicinal wine and wipe it off. You don't need to see the doctor so troublesome."

    "It's not troublesome at all. Anyway, I went to the medical hall. I just took a look. I was fine and I felt at ease." Bai Niannian decided happily. "The medical hall is next to the inn where you stayed last time. On the street, if you can’t find it, just ask someone to ask. I’ll take him to see the doctor first.”