In the set(3K SPECIAL)

I thought of doing a special to thank you guys! So here ya gooo
__________

"Wilby," (Y/n) said in a funny tone. She looks at the camera, then at Wilbur. "(Y/n) stop please. Oh Gods," Wilbur facepalmed whilst Tommy just wheezes in the background. "I can't believe Tommy had to call you that back then. I would've died in embarrassment," (Y/n) said, while faking to throw up. "Very funny." Wilbur rolled his eyes and walks away from (Y/n) and Tommy's laughing fit.

__________

"Oh Mr.Blade~~!" (Y/n) screamed as she makes her way to Techno and Phil's dressing room with the cameraman following her. There she saw Phil having his hair styled and Technoblade having his make up done. "Leave me alone. Go bother someone else," Technoblade said, Phil smiled, suppressing his laughter. "The scar looks so real! Is there a scene where I'll get a scar or something?" (Y/n) asked. "Did they not tell you? They gave you the script right?" Philza looked at (Y/n) through the mirror. "They gave me my script," (Y/n) said after pondering for a while.

Philza chuckled before speaking, "Did they give you the three pages long script that we are gonna film this week?" Technoblade closes his eyes as the make-up artist works on his eyes. "What 3 page long script? The staff only gave me a one page script and said that those are my lines for all the shooting this week," (Y/n) said in confusion. Technoblade can't help but laugh hysterically which made the make-up artist stop.

"No way. They separately gave you your lines because they're afraid you'll spoil the fans." Technoblade was still in a laughing fit, nearly tearing up. (Y/n) just stayed silent and looked at the camera while pouting.

(I just remember to put credits here. This part isn't an original thought of mine. I saw it on tiktok, i forgot who posted it and who the celeb was, if you know please do tell me. I'm not quite sure but i think the celeb was Tom Holland since he has a knack of spoiling the fans but I'm not quite sure. I'll look for it if I have time.)

__________

"Cut!" Director Willow(it is I) yelled for the hundredth time. "I swear to God (Y/n), this scene is supposed to be sad.. Why are you laughing?" Director Willow slouched on her seat and sighed. Crying scenes involving (Y/n) always takes a hundred takes. "I can't help it!" (Y/n) screamed, barely able to breathe from laughing too hard. "(Y/n) get a hold of yourself!" Wilbur yelled from the other side of the door and that just made (Y/n) laugh more. The scene was eventually finished after a few hours. Director Willow is currently in the restroom, sobbing.

__________

"Are you sure this is safe?" (Y/n) asked the staff while he's attaching the harness. "It is. Don't worry, I've done it as well. Quite fun, to be honest," Phil answered while he walks by. "Hmph. Why are you even here? You, Wilbur, and Tommy are done filming. Did they add a scene and not tell me again?" (Y/n) pouted, remembering the time when the staff didn't give her the three pages long script. "Relax. I just wanted to stop by," Phil said, chuckling. "Phil!" Technoblade exclaimed. He just finished getting his make up done. The two chatted, leaving (Y/n) alone to suffer in silence. "I'm right here! And I need moral support because I don't trust this harness. Why did my role had to have wings?" She complained while looking at Director Willow.

"Because she does

"Because she does.." Director Willow answered. "Heh..." (Y/n) chuckled nervously and just let the harness pull her up.

Hello toasties! I decided to do a 3k special as a thank you for helping me reach 3k reads ^^ hope you enjoy :)

—W.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 【PASSERINE- reader insert】 ⓑⓞⓞⓚ ① 🎉