Number 9

Rebekah's Pov

"I cannot believe this year is over, I mean it feels like yesterday I just arrived." I say chuckling while packing. "Right, this year ended so fast." said Pansy.

"So what are your plans for this summer?" I ask her. "I don't really know, my parents are always working so I think I'll travel like last summer." she shrugged.

"I wish my father lets me travel alone." I sigh. "He would never let me travel alone, he always wants me around him and and cannot leave me alone for one minute." I say.

"Well maybe it's because he is afraid, you know he already lost your mother so he fears he will lose you to." she said and I nod slowly.

"You know it pisses me of the fact I never met her although, I get so sad when anyone mentions her and that she is dead. I was just a baby when she died and every time I ask my father about her he just changes topic. There's no memory of her anywhere on the mansion, no photos, no clothes or any objects of her just a complete obliviousness." I sigh sitting down.

"All I know is where she was born and how she died." I say. "Where, how?" she asked. "She was born in Bulgaria and she killed herself." I say and she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Bekah." she said and I pull away. "Meh it's whatever, at least she didn't have to take care of me, she just left my father raise me all on his own." I say getting up.

"I get it now. Your not pissed because she died, your pissed because she left you." she said. "Can we please change this conversation and get our luggage ready?" I ask.

"Bekah it's okay to be mad at her, but not without knowing the reason why she left you." she said and I smash a vase.

"THEN WHY! WHY THE HELL DID SHE KILL HERSELF? Was it because of me,because she didn't want me, was I a burden to her?" I yell in anger.

"No you weren't." I turn around to see my father standing there. "father?" I say confused. "Pansy leave us." he said and Pansy gets out.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. "Why so mad my little devil?" he said and I scoff. "To see you heard the whole conversation I guess you know what my answer would be." I say crossing my arms.

"I never knew your mothers death hurt you this much." he said. "Please father can you leave, I will see you at home anyway." I say turning to my luggage.

"I came here to tell you something but since you're coming home I'll tell you there, see you sweetie." he said before apparating.

~
*At the train station*

"I will miss you." said Pansy hugging me. "Same I cannot wait for next year so we can be together again, can you visit me during summer I hope your not far." I say.

"I will try." she said. "Oh and what did your father want, anything important?" she said. "He said he needed to talk to me that's all, but I guess I'll find out when I get home." I say.

"Well if anything is bad write me." she said. "Okay." I hug her again. "Darling come on." I hear Draco. "Coming luv." I say.

"Bye." I wave her goodbye and go to Draco. "So this summer we'll be together right?" he said. "Yeah probably, my father and yours meet a lot so you can come as well." I say and he nods kissing my forehead.

"You know my father said he had something to tell me, I hope it isn't important much." I shrugged. "Me too." he said.

~