Chap 8

Blake's POV

We woke up the next morning and went to go check out the mall. "This is surely a nice place," I smiled looking around. "You think we're going to have a great concert here?"

"Definitely," Jayk smiled. "What do you think Ella?"

"I think you'll draw a big crowd," Ella said hopping on Jayk's back. "And you guys will do amazing, as always."

"I hope we'll do more amazing now that you'll be up there with us," I smiled.

"What?" Ella asked.

"I forgot," Jayk sighed. "You're performing Saturday."

"What song?" Ella asked. "Never tell me things at the last minute."

"Any song you want," I smiled. "You got all day tomorrow."

"No, I don't," Ella answered. "I'm going to be hanging out with Jayk for a sibling's day."

"Well, we can always change the agenda of siblings day," Jayk smiled. "We can do it next week."

"Okay," Ella sighed.

"I can help you pick out a few songs if you want," I suggested.

"I would love that," she smiled. She looked around. "Oh no."

"What?" Jayk asked.

"Special Agent Tony Denozzo found me," she sighed.

"What makes you think he's looking for you?" I asked.

"He said he wanted to see me again since I won't be showing up at the NCIS office anytime soon," Ella replied. "I told him Saturday, not the next day."

"Ella," Tony said as he walked up to us. "Funny running into you here."

"Denozzo," she replied. "Where as I am not surprised."

"I didn't know you were going to be here," Tony played dumb.

"Uh-huh, and you just happened to show up at the same mall?" Ella asked.

Tony looked around, "Yeah."

"She's not stupid," I replied.

"I know my cell is my own lojack system, Tony," Ella replied getting off Jayk's back. "You have no right digging into my personal life."

"Actually, I have every right," Tony replied.

"Excuse me?" Jayk asked, getting defensive.

"Special agent," Tony added.

"You barely know your way around a computer hardware," Ella smiled. Tony nodded. "You got McGee to do it." Ella scoffed. "You're just wasting your time, you know? I'm only here for eight more days."

"Eight?" Tony asked. "Belinda said you're emancipating yourself."

"Ha," Ella replied. "She lied to you." I looked at Tony. "If you haven't noticed." Ella looked at Jayk. "I'm going to stick with my older brother."

"Then I guess I'll see you here Saturday," Tony sighed.

"Well, you'll see me on the stage," Ella smiled and winked at him. "I'm not just any teenage girl who lives a normal life."

"We gotta get going," Jayk replied. "Let's go."

"See you guys Saturday," Tony called after us.