Chapter 1

Okay so real quick um... in this Harry started getting his letters before Dudley's birthday to the zoo, also he already stays in the second bedroom. Also Dudley's birthday is closer to Harry's so yea!

Harry pov:
I wake up in my tiny room on the second floor. I could bearly sleep all night.

Vernon and Dudley were snoring their heads off, Petunia was sleep walking while muttering to herself. And those DAMN Letters that were addressed to me were still on my mind!

But I couldn't dwell on those now. I have to get up and make breakfast for the ;terrible two; , yay.

I stand up putting on the first thing I see (which so happens to be one of Dudley's old shirts which I made into one that fits me and one of Dudley's old sweatpants which I made into a pare of lose shorts) 'it's not the best I've got but it will do for now.'

I hurry down the stairs being as quiet as I can. I turn on the stove, grab some eggs, bacon, orange juice, bread, cheese, as well as the things I would need to make pancakes, the plates and cutlery and then I get started.

After a few hours later I almost finished everyone's breakfast when I hear... "is that your bacon, eggs, cheesey toast, and choc chip pancakes I smell?" I turn around to see Dudley standing by the door looking at me hopefully slightly bouncing on his heals. I give a slight chuckle "yes dud. Yours is on the table." I point to a already set up plate piled with pancakes and syrup, as well as scrambled eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice with my spoon. Then all I can see is a blur of blues, reds, and blonde, as Dudley rushes over to his plate saying "thank you Harry! " a bit quietly because aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon are still asleep. "Your welcome dud!" I then turn back dishing up the rest of the plates. "Oh also before I forget." I can sense Dudley turning around to look at me, his face full of syrup. "Happy birthday dud." I say turning around to look at him with a small smile on my face.
"Tank yow"
"Hey! No talking with your mouth full! No one wants to see that Dudley!"
We both then share a small laugh before Dudley continues eating. Contrary to popular belief Dudley and his gang is actually pretty nice when no one else is around, And when they leave they always apologise and help me. Which is really sweet (Just don't let them know I told you that.). I've become a unknown part of the "gang"! Also when aunt Petunia or Uncle Vernon told me I wasn't allowed food for more than a week Dudley would always sneak my food without aunt Petunia or Uncle Vernon noticing.

Dudley is like the older (unfortunately overprotective) brother I've never had, and I appreciate him for that.

Anywho... as I was day dreaming I didn't notice that aunt Petunia was talking to Dudley about his presents. 'Here come the ;spoiled kid; act.' Now Dudley doesn't really care how many presents he gets anymore, But since this is the only way to get them to leave him alone as well we decided to keep this act up for as long as we can.

"36! Last year- But last year I had 37!"
I roll my eyes with a slight smile on my face. There it is. Then I hear the doorbell ring. Oh that must be piers. Piers is kinda like another cousin to me.

Piers walks in and I hand him his own plate of food that I made for him. "Good morning piers. Good morning mrs polkiss."
"Oh good morning Harry. How are you today?" Mrs Polkiss is one of the many neighbors who doesn't believe aunt Petunias lies about me and is really nice to me she is also one of the only ones who knows about me and Dudley's friendship. "I'm good Mrs Polkiss thanks for asking. Anything planned for today?" I turn off the stove and bring the pan to the sink. "Not really Harry. I was just thinking of going into town and taking a look around." I turn and smile at her "oh well that's nice! I hope you have fun"
"Thank you Harry. Oh I have to go if I want to catch the London train. Bye Harry, piers, happy birthday Dudley." She says as she quickly leaves the door getting a reply of byes back.

After I finish washing the pan and things I used to cook with and went to gather all of the plates from the table. "Thanks Mom 2!" I give a slight chuckle at that. They've called me this since I can remember. I guess I was always a bit motherly.

I hope you enjoyed this! It is my first Harry Potter fanfic so I hope you enjoy! I might just skip to his ride to Hogwarts because everything else is the same (except Dudley get to come along!) But anywho... bye bye!