chapter 7

Harry POV:
I had just finished charms with the ravenclaws when I heard something "iTs LeViOsA nOt LeViOsAr! Honestly she a down right menace" behind him I could see a girl, with fizzy brown hair wearing griffindor colours, it seems she was crying I shoved past them so I could get to her, "HEY WATCH IT!" I ignored them "hey are you okay?" She looks up at me, "oh um yeah I'm okay. Love your outfit!"

harrys

Hermiones

Hermiones

"Really? Thanks! I made it my self!" I did a little spin

"Really? Thanks! I made it my self!" I did a little spin. "It looks amazing! Can you make me one?" I smile and we start walking together "of course! Send give your details!" And so we walked away together, new friend in hand, and Ron and his group looking at us shocked.

LATER THAT NIGHT BECAUSE THIS IS WAY TO SHORT AND I NEED TO ADD SOMETHING ELSE!

I was in the common room working on Hermione's outfit, cutting and sewing all the fabric, taking measurements, adding charms to bit and pieces, completely in my own little world. Until "Hey Harry! Whatcha doin'?" I turned around to see Quinton, "oh! Hello Quinton! I'm just making an outfit for a new friend of mine!"
"Can I buy one?" He asks "ME TO!"almost all of the house asks at the same time, "oh um sure? Can you just write down on a parchment your measurements and styles and hand them to me please?" They all go to their dorms to do this I go back to my Hermione outfit,

Later I have a stack of almost 200 request, I couldn't be happier!

THANK YOU NoLongerAWriter FOR YOUR IDEAS!!!