Umbridge? more like dumb-bitch

⚠️WARNING ⚠️; a bit graffic. Blood, swearing.

3rd year (yes in this book Umbridge appears in book three). ((for now on I am going to go through the different years depending on what I can think off. I so wanted to do it in year order but I don't know *basically it could be like 1st year, then 3rd year, then 2nd year.idrk* )) :

Harry slammed the doors to the grand hall open, Dudley, Fred, George, Draco, Blaise, Neville and a 1st year Hufflepuff student (who was in tears) behind him."Professor Umbridge! We need to talk!" He walks gracefully up to the teachers table, determination and anger in his eyes, ankle length, longsleeve, off the shoulder black dress flowing behind him.

The grand hall fell silent.

"Harry my boy. What seems to be the problem?"

"Professor Dumbledore. Please be quiet!" Harry glares at Dumbledore, effectively making him shut him.

"Now teachers, Fellow students,it has come to my attention that a teacher is causing physical and mental harm to the children they are supposed to be protecting."

Half of the grand hall gasp (the other half already knows what he means)

"Yes shocking I know.now you all are probably wondering 'who?' well it's quite simple." He said pacing before stopping and pointing to professor Umbridge. "It was her"

All the teachers look at her in shock, except of course McGonagall who had a feeling something was off about the new teacher.

"That's right, professor Umbridge has been using a blood quill to harm her students when they annoy her!"

Murmurs erupt in the grand hall "a blood quill? But that's been banned!"

Professor Dumbledore spoke up " d-do you have any proof?"

Harry turned to him. "Yes actually." He gestures to the 1st year Hufflepuff he brought with him."young Gerald over here." He gently takes Geralds arm "may I?"

Harry gets a nod in response.

He gently lifts Gerald's sleeve and lifts up his arm for everyone to see. The blood still dripping.Almost Everyone gasps.

"And this isn't the only one. I got multiple people coming to me from different houses for a quick patch up this year. I shall not say names at the moment but do know there were quite a lot. Gerard was the last straw. I am sorry I didn't take action earlier."

Harry turned to Gerald "Dudley will take you back to your seat and I will patch you up in a bit okay dear?" Gerald nods and walks over to the Slytherin, holding his arm to his chest.

"Not only that, but I had heard she was saying some rude slurs while walking to class. I hope after all that I had said, you teachers will take immediate action. But before I go."

Harry walks towards Umbridge and punches her in the nose."OOOOOOOOOH!!!!" "Thats for all the kids you had scarred during your time here!"

McGonagall stood up "Mr Potter!" Harry turns to her "that. was. BLOODY BRILLIANT!! 600 point to Hufflepuff!! Just don't do it to anyone else. Understood?"

Harry smirked and nodded towards professor McGonagall "yes professor"

He walked over to where Gerald was sitting "come on hun.lets get that arm wrapped"

They walked out of the grand hall, with the twins, Blaise, Draco, and Dudley, as well as Neville, leaving the adults to handle um-bitch.

(Oh did I have a lot of fun writing this)