Prologue

I can't believe, I am going to America. I can hardly believe that I even made the hockey team for Iceland. It's crazy, when I was six my older brother, Gunnar Stahl, always dragged me to his hockey practice. As I watched him, discovered a love for the sport. I start playing for my brother team. Ever since then I was considered the "secret weapon" because I was fast and had one of the best shots on the team.

  And now I get to go to America, with my brother which low key kinda sucks, but still America! I get to represent my country, while being the only girl on the team. Which is honestly sometimes annoying because I don't have many girls to talk to, beside like my mom. Most girls at school don't like me because I play hockey and don't do girly stuff. Which if they really knew me besides "that girl that plays hockey" they know, that I love girly stuff and going shopping.

  But, I love hockey and that all the matters right, right! Anyways I am packing because my flight leaves tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning!! I am excited but that way to early, like why would someone want to be up that early on a regular day, I'll never know. I wonder what California like. Like I know I need to take my hockey bag, but I am not just going to wear my uniform the whole time. So what do I pack!

  I start at the suite case that was half full, I look around my room to see if I need anything else. My eyes land on my reflection in the mirror my long flaxen hair following down the side of my face in. Hair Brush! I can't believe I almost forgot that! I quickly walk over to my dresser and grab my hair brush and hair ties. Now what else do I need?