Hockey team

"Harbor, are you all right," Guy asked, kneeling down next to my chair.

"No, I just got kicked off my hockey team," I said frustrated then roses to my feet pacing back in forth. "What am I spoused to do now! my hockey career over,"

"Do you know how hard it was for me to get on the hockey team, being the only girl in the country to make it, my parents where so proud, and know I'm the disappointment child again,"

"For once I want to prove, that I can do anything my brother could do and now!"

I collapsed back into my chair and tried to stop the tears from falling out.

"Oh no! Now There gonna send me pack to Iceland since I'm not playing hockey, I don't want to go back, everyone will hate me," For a few seconds I found it impossible to breathe.

"What am I gonna do, what am I gonna do,"

"Harbor you need to breathe," Guy said rubbing my back,"

"It gonna be fine. Let's just go talk to Bombay," Julie said grabbing my wrist and Leading us down the hallway towards the stairs. When we got to lobby Julie told them that I got kicked of the team, and they all agreed we need to go talk to Bombay. When we arrive we saw Bombay his office.

"You can do this, just ask," Guy said squeezing my hand. I nodded than knocked on his door. He glanced at me then motioned for me to come in.

"What can I help you with?" Coach Bombay asked. I took a seat across from his desk

"I was wondering if I could play for you and team USA," I said looking up towards him.

"But don't you play for Iceland?" He gave me a confused look.

"Coach kicked me off the team for socializing with the USA team," I said embarrassed.

"Oh, I would love to help you..."

"Harbor," I said hopefully.

"But I can't," My face fell. Before I could saying anything else the USA hockey team flooded in.

"And why not coach," Charlie Conway said.

"What are you guys doing here," I said.

"We're here because what Iceland did was unfair to you," Ken Wu.

"And we want to make it right, since it was our fault and we all know she a Great player," Connie said. The rest of the team agreed.

"She plays fair, even when her team doesn't," Luis Mendoza said.

"And always make sure your alright when you get knocked down," Adam said.

"She also knows all the Iceland plays," Portman said. Which crashed everyone to turn to look at him.

"What, she does," He said crossing his arms.

"But I have to warn you it may be difficult playing against your old teammates," Coach Bombay said. "But I've seen you play your amazing,"

"Don't worry I'll give you a 100%" I replied back to him.

"Ok then, you convinced me, Harbor Stahl welcome to Team USA," he said then offered his hand.

  "Thanks you," I said shaking his hand.

"I'll just need to talk to you parents about paper work and then we can give you your Jersey, next practice start tomorrow at 12, see you then," Coach Bombay said then shooed us out of the room as he picked up the telephone on his desk.

The USA hockey team and me all pulled into the hallway and started heading out of the building when Someone said.

"I say this calls for a celebration,"