The End

After the case, which took about a week to figure out, Jen and Jethro head to city hall. Jethro and Jen hold hands and walk in. Fast forward an hour and they say, "I do!" They kiss and finish the day by sleeping in the same bed.

Let's take a moment to see what happens in the future.

Jethro and Jen live in the same house still together. They got a dog named Biff. Biff is a rescue. He likes to smile when you rub his belly.

The kids are 40 years old. Ashley is divorced from Fred Montgomery and has 3 beautiful children with him. Their names are Amelia, Paloma, and Oliver. While her brother has one child named Everly. In total there are 4 grandchildren of Jethro and Jenny.

JJ works as a Marines Enlistee, while his sister followed her childhood dreams of becoming an art teacher. She teaches elementary school children.

With everyone's busy schedule, they can only visit each other every now and then. One of the family's favorite times to hang out together is the 4th of July. They gather around the campfire and eat their hotdogs and hamburgers while celebrating their country. The family also really enjoys Thanksgiving.

Jethro managed to finish his boat. JJ helped him through it all. With the boat done, Gibbs started building furniture. Almost all of the furniture in the house has been replaced with handmade furniture by Jethro. Jen was promoted. Jethro was almost promoted but declined. Almost everyone from the original team has retired or transferred.

Life goes on.