Chapter 1 - Third of December

Loud noise filled the whole gymnasium as the students cheered for both of the team. I smiled as I look at him like he is the center of my universe and that nothing matters except him. Well, he really is the center of my universe tho.

He have this beautiful brown eyes that really captivated me from the very beginning. His smile that always makes my heart beat so fast. His thick eyebrows that makes him more attractive. His—

"Yvonne! you're drooling over Faust again! damn girl close your mouth hahahaha." I gave Val a death glare before looking at Faust again.

"Wow Val! After all this years you still not used to Yvonne drooling over her bestfriend?" Ashley said while shaking her head.

"Sadly he's numb as fck." Jhoana said then she cheered for the boys. "WOOOHH!! GO THREE IDIOTS!"

"Excuse me—"

"Sure you can pass through." Val smirked at me.

"—grr!!" and they all laughed at me. Tell me again why am I friends with this girls??? I rolled my eyes at them.

Ever since we became friends in grade school they always tease the hell out of me. Well, I'm used to it now and I'll be shocked if they don't.

Instead of focusing on my crazy friends, I just turned to Faust. We're here in the gymnasium of Xavier University, the opposing team.

Damn! Why is he so handsome even though he's so sweaty!!! Lord, I'm also your child huhuhu where's the justice?????

Everytime he looks at our direction, he smiles at me. And I'm hyperventilating asf!

Before the shot clock rang, Faust managed to throw the ball. The entire gymnasium was silent as we waited for the ball to come down from the air. And when it does the crowd goes wild.

"half court shot by Aranda! making KingsKid University win!" the commentator announced.

My friends went wilder when Faust pointed at me. I felt my cheeks redden.

"Kyaaahhh!!" Jhoana was shaking me.

"OMYGHADDD!!"

"Sis! check your underwear I think it fell of." I gave Val a smack on the head because of that.

We waited for the awarding to end before we left the gymnasium. We just waited for the three of them at the car. While waiting a student from Xavier came towards us.

As i look at him, I wouldn't deny that he's handsome but still I have my eyes on Faust.

"Hi, I'm William." he offered his hands at me but I just looked at it. So as not to embarass the man, my friends accepted his hand.

"Ashley"

"Hi! Jhoana nga pala"

"Nice to meet you William. I'm Valerie"

He smiled at them. Maybe if I don't have feelings for Faust I'll entertain him. He looked at me again, waiting for me to introduce my self. Val nudged my side.

I sighed. "Yvo—"

"Beb!" I didn't even finish it cuz' Faust just came out of nowhere. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders before facing William. "Hey man! Can we excuse now this beautiful ladies here?"

"Oh okay! See you around!" he said while looking at me. I didn't have the chance to answer him cuz' Faust immediately pulled me to the back of his car.

"Oh uh! Someone's in trouble."Paul and Kurt said while the girls laughed. I just rolled my eyes on them.

My friends and I just stood here while he's getting something on his bag. He pulled out his beige polyester sweater then handed it to me.