Chapter 12 - How could I hate her?

Time really flies when you're having fun. Now we're going home. Tomorrow we'll start facing the reallity again. The 2 days was a hard but fun experience for me.

Faust is really making a move to her. It was very obvious of him. I just don't know if Heather's aware of it.

"Hey, I'll stay at your house." It was not a request.

"Do I even have a choice?" I jokingly said to Val.

"Nah. You love me that much." she stuck out her tongue.

Where's the lie tho?

"Me too! Please? Mommya and Hendrix aren't home." Heather said.

While on the road we just laughed so hard because of Paul. He has always been the joker of the squad.

We was the first one that the service delivered home. Now, I'm cooking popcorn cuz' my two child keeps on pestering me.

"Is that still long??!!"

"Oh just wait for a couple of minutes children!" I yelled from the kitchen.

By the time I finished, I immediately went to them. I sat between the two of them. I gave Val the other bowl of popcorn while I held the other one. "Did you already choose what movie will we watch?"

"Yep!" they said in unison. Gosh! they are so loud.

The movie started. So I snuggled up to Heather. We've been more closer this past 2 days. We were always together that's why I can clearly see how Faust make a move on her. It hurts but I hose my friendship for them than my undying love for Faust.

"Thank you." Heather whispered when I put some popcorn on her mouth.

We were in the middle of the movie when Kurt arrived. I gave him a key for him not to use doorbell when he's going here, it irritates me.

We greeted him and he greeted us back by raising the bags that he's carrying. Yay! he brought food! He sat beside Val and we continued watching movie.

I remained leaning on Heather while scrolling through my phone. She too is using her phone. I can see in my peripheral vision that he's texting Faust. I wanna be nosy but I stopped myself.

"I'm hungry." Val complained. We looked at her eyebrows creased. She has just been eating! For the couple of hours.

"You know? Lately, I've been noticing that you ate alot."

"Yea me too" Kurt said.

"Are you pregnant?" I was shocked on Heather's question. She was always the blunt one. Silenced filled the living room. I quickly get up and looked at Val.

She can't look me in the eyes. Kurt looked at me. With that look I immediately know what's he's implying. I looked at Heather and she just shrugged.

"Val?" i called her. There she looks at me.

"I don't know." I can feel that she's confused. "All I know is that I'm delayed."

With that I quickly hugged her there she breaksdown. I just caressed her back to comfort her. Kurt moved away so that Heather can also hug Val.

"Who's your last.. you know?" Kurt asked.

"I don't know."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was a one night stand. I can't remember anything from that night."

Instead of scolding her, i just stayed there hugging her. She needs it more. We stayed like that for a minute to calm her down before we think of what to do.