Chapter 11 - Arm around her shoulders

After that night that me and Faust went out, I avoided him again. Kurt asked me what happened so I told him. He also advised that I should move on. He said he doesn't want to see me cry again.

Now we're in the way to a resort owned by Asheley's family. They've decided for us to have a weekend getaway because we barely see each other due to our busy schedule.

I rested my head on Kurt's shoulder. I'm so sleepy because I over timed again. And the people from the firm are scolding me again because I'm not listening to them. When I said that I will not work this weekend they were very happy. They really wanted me to rest.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there already." Kurt whispered. I nodded then closed my eyes.

I wasn't asleep yet when I heard them teasing Kurt again. And he's seriously riding with them.

Before I fully drove myself to sleep I heard Paul teasing Faust and Heather. I wanted to open my eyes to see what's happening but I chose to just ignore it and sleep.

I was awaken by Kurt's small taps on my cheeks. I look around and it's just us there. "They're inside already. Let's go?"

He carried our things. As soon as we entered, we saw them sitting on the lobby waiting for Ashley. She was talking to the staff.

When we got the keys, we immediately went to our room. I think they're tired from that long drive.

"Ohh!" Val groaned as she layed down the bed. It was a big cabin with 2 large bedrooms and 3 beds each.

"Yvonne! We're sharing beds okay!" Heather yelled and I just laughed and nodded.

"Jho, you're with me." Val said. "This is Ash's cabin so it's just right for her to have a bed all by herself."

I layed down beside Val and used her arm as a pillow. I also hugged her sideways. Later on the other girls also jumped at us.

"Ouch!" Val growled.

"Gosh! you guys are thin but so damn heavy!" I said.

"Is that so?? girls! attack!" and they started to tickle me which is led by Ash.

I laughed so hard and started to just move and roll over in every side of the bed just to avoid them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA STOP!"

They just tickled me for atleast 10 mins I guess? Ash and Jho layed down beside me and Val, laughing. While Heather layed on top of us. She's the lightest of the us.

"So what do you want to do guys???" I asked.

"Lezzgo swimming????" Val suggested.

"Gosh Valerie! The sun's still up. Do you want us to get toasted???"

Val grimaced. "what do you want us to do here? just stare at each other?? That's why we're on a resort!!"

"She's right Jho! lezzgo???" They don't have a choice but to come. "Heather, get off!"

"We can just chill in the pool. It's so hot if we're going to the beach." Ash said.

We all agreed to it and then start changing to our swimwears. We also go to the boys room before going down but they aren't there si we just went straight to the pool.

"Heather, can you put some sunblock on my back? I can't reach it." she hesitated but I used my very powerful pout. I know she can't resist it.

"Fine."