Ending 1

~Not an official part of the story, happy ending to part 1~

He nods and leaves to go set up, I hear footsteps and clench my fist. "What do you want" "just wondering when you're gonna stop messing around with Bakugo" "messing around? What exactly do you think we're doing" "I don't know, probably fucking" "look just because most girls will come running back to their exes after they cheat doesn't mean I will, now if you have to know we're watching a movie so get out of my fucking way before I move you myself" he moves and let's me walk past without saying anything. 

I made my way upstairs to my room and I see the door slightly open thinking it's just Katsuki I open the door and see my room thoroughly trashed. Katsuki comes up still holding the ice cream and chips. "What the fuck?!" I move around my room trying to find my box of mementos. I sit on my knees in front of the shattered box tearing up. 

"Y/n? Oh- who did this?" Jirou comes in and sits behind me rubbing my back. "I-idk.." I remember telling Shoto about the box when we were together and he's the only one that knew about it other than Katsuki, Mina, and Jirou. "Y/n we gotta clean up the glass." Mina tries to pull me up and I resist the best I can but ultimately give up letting her drag me to the bathroom to clean the blood off of my knees. Katsuki gets Denki, Sero, and Kirishima to help clean up the room while Mina and Jirou help clean up the blood quickly. 

"Guys?" Katsuki pokes his head into the bathroom. "What's up?" "You don't have to clean this up, I'll handle it myself." Katsuki moves over and stands in front of me. "No way, we're gonna help you 1. Cause that's what heroes do, and 2. We're your friends so shut your mouth and let us help." He pats my head and goes back to cleaning up. Jirou puts bandaids on my knees and smiles "I put the Pokémon and Disney Princess bandaids on your knees so everyone can be jealous" she says and I smile a bit and wipe my face. 

"Thank you, alright let's get to work, the ice cream is gonna melt soon if we dont" they both nod and follow me out and I see the boys have cleaned up everything and laid out the things from the memento box on the floor in a pile so they could clean up the glass. Sero notices the bandaids and smirks "awesome" Denki looks over and sees pikachu on one of them and smiles. "Can I have a bandaid?" I grab a box and hand him one and he wraps it around his finger. "Thank you y/n!!" He yells and I smile and pat his head. 

"Alright can we move on and not speak of this please, I wanna forget about it" the others respond with a mix of yeses and "of course" i smile and sit on the bed and the others join me. Sero and Mina on either side of me, Jirou and Denki sitting together, and Katsuki and Kirishima sitting together as well. Mina scrolls through the list of movies and picks a comedy. 

She pokes my shoulder after a bit and points and Katsuki and Kirishima who are blushing a lot. Katsuki whispers to him about something and Kirishima nods. I throw a small pillow at Katsuki and he looks back at me "OI WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" "Stop flirting and watch the movie" they both blush and look away not responding. I look over at Jirou and Denki who are asleep but cuddling. Mina pulls me back and lays her head on my shoulder. "Come back I'm tired." I pat her head and move her hair out of her face and she falls asleep. Sero nudges me and I look up at him and he whispers 

"y/n would you wanna go on a date with me?" I blush a bit and smile and kiss his cheek. "Sure, pick me up from this dorm room at 3 after school on Friday." He smirks and nods. "If we can't flirt neither can you!" Katsuki whisper yells at us. I blush and look away. "Shutup!" I whisper yell back. He chuckles and turns back to the movie. Sero nudges me and smiles and cups my cheek pulling me in closer for a kiss. 

I kiss back but pull back feeling Mina move on my shoulder. I whisper, "hey hun lay down, you'll be more comfortable" she mumbles incoherent words and lays down as I pull a blanket over her. I smile and go back and smile at Sero. "Sorry" I whisper he waves it off and pulls me onto his lap. "It's alright, now I have you all to myself" I blush and lean in kissing him again. He kisses back and I hear 2 quiet giggles coming from behind me. 

Sero notices as well and whispers "ignore them" kisses me again. "Let me have you tonight" kisses me again. "Please be my girlfriend" I look at him putting a finger on his lips and I smile. "Sure love" I whisper back and he smiles a lot. He keeps his hand on my cheek and I remove my finger from his lips. I kiss him again. I lay my head on his shoulder hearing movement behind me. "Katsuki, can we go I need to do something" I hear more mumbles and pretend to be asleep "hey sero tell y/n that we left if she wakes up and asks" he nods and they get up and leave. I pick my head up and look at Sero. "Babe?" "Yeah?" I smile and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses down my neck. "Mm~" I blush and cover my mouth. "Not now, fuck~ I don't wanna wake them up" he nods and pulls me closer but just lays his head on my shoulder. "You know I've had a crush on you for a while now?" He whispers and I blush. "Aww cutie" he blushes more and kisses me again.

A few hours later, also the next morning.

I wake up hearing pictures being taken and I rub my eyes and hear Sero whisper. "Shh go back to sleep" he also had just woken up and his morning voice made me blush. He puts his hand on my cheek and I close my eyes and lay down again leaning into him and cuddling him. We fall back asleep as Mina and Jirou are giggling mischievously at the pictures they took. 

Mina quietly leaves and knocks on Katsuki's door. "BAKUGO OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING" she yells and he gets up groaning and opens the door. "What the fuck do you want pinky" she shows him the pictures of me and Sero cuddling. He grabs the phone and runs over to my dorm and bursts the door open. Making me and Sero jump and wake up. "OI, if you hurt her you die. Got that tape arms?" Sero rubs his eyes and holds a thumbs up. 

I get up push him out of the room and Jirou wakes up Denki and leads him out. "We got class in a hour, dont be late" I nod and everyone but Sero leaves. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asks quietly. i lay back down and wrap my arms around him "good, I dont wanna go to class" he kisses the top of my head. "Im glad you slept well and unfortunately we have to, we're reviewing for the exam next week." I groan and bury my head in his chest. "I forgot about the exam" he chuckles and pats my head. "Hey its alright, you have probably the best grades in the class, so you'll be fine, me on the other hand..."

-------------------

not an official part of the story, happy ending to part 1