yandere stunky x male koffing reader

Stunky pov

My partner and I are on a mission to get a certain item for a pokemon that's too scared to get it. I wasn't too pleased when m/n agreed to get the item. It made me mad that he pays more attention to the upgrading the badge then me. But I don't blame him, we need money too.

"Oh thank you for getting the item I need, here's your reward," grimer said, handing us (certain item and money).

Time skip

I went to bed early. M/n decided to go to the beach to enjoy the sunset. I made sure to put my plans into action tonight.

Next morning

M/n POV

Stunky had disappear. I look everywhere for them, but no where in sight. As I was about to give up, I've been tackled from behind. I look behind me and saw stunky, covered in blood. "Hey m/n!" Stunky said alittle loud. "Stunky what happen to you?! Your covered in blood!" I said loudly. Every pokemon turn there attention to us. Stunky look around all nervous. "H-h-hey calm down m/n. Let's go somewhere so that kno-" they got cut off by a couple of magnemite, along with magnezone. "Finally we caught you criminal," Magnezone said. I look at him in confusion. "Stunky is a wanted criminal that killed other pokemons. We're glad that we got here on time to save you," he said. 'That explains why they never tell me where they are going' I thought to myself. "B-b-b-but I wasn't planning on killing m/n!! Please let me go!!" Stunky shouted, with tears in there eyes. I look away from stunky, in disappointment and sadness. "Take them away," magnezone said while walking away. I could hear stunky shouting and crying.

4 months later

It's been 4 months since the incident, and to be honest I didn't care. I had already moved away. So stinky won't be able to find me.

Stunky pov

It's been 4 months, and I hated being away from m/n. When I get out of this prison, I'll fine m/n again. We'll live a HaPpY lIfE!