Yandere alpha male Garchomp x naive shiny female hisuian Sliggoo readsr

Requested by: @TheSleepyCat13

Y/n pov

I've been sitting on the rock for hours. I was told that if I sit on the rock in Avalanche slopes something will happen. There are alot of pokemon walking around. I see Burmy, Happiny, Gible, Wormadam, Eevee, Duskull, Dusclops, Chansey, Blissy, Ambipom, Gabite, Lickitung, Lickilicky, Snorunt, Glalie, Froslass, Piloswine, Swinub, and Garchomp. I do see an alpha Garchomp walking around. It has alot of scars almost all over its body. "Hey y/n," a voice said. I look behind me to see Duskull and Lickitung. "What are you doing here in the mountains?" Duskull ask. "I was told that if I sit on this rock something exciting will happen," I told them. Duskull and lickitung look at each other and facepalmed. "What will happen is you'll freeze to death if you don't go back home," lickitung said. "Oh, ok I'll go back home," I said sadly. I started hopping down the mountain. It's going to take a long time to get home.

3 days later (idk how fast the Sliggoos are)

I finally made it home, it's exhausting hopping here. "Looks like the dumb dumb is finally back," said a voice. I look to see Kirlia and her goons. "What do you want? I'm tired and not in the mood to deal with your pranks," I said laying down in the grass. "Oh come on can't you take a joke? I just came to ask you about your trip to Alabaster iceland," Kirlia said sounding pleased. "I saw alot of pokemon at the mountains, I even saw an alpha Garchomp with lots of scars," I said trying to relax. "An alpha Garchomp?! Did he-" Murkrow said before getting cut off by Kirlia. "Did this alpha Garchomp meet you? If you see him again, try give him a big hug. I'm sure he LOVES hugs," Kirlia said happily. I put my head up to look at her. "Really?" I ask. Kirlia nodded. I look away, and lay my head back down. "Ok, bye y/n. See you later," Kirlia said walking away with her goons.

Next day

I decided to go back to find the alpha Garchomp. I hired Ursaring to take me to Alabaster iceland. I want to see the alpha Garchomp again. But this time, up close. I brought snacks with me so that I don't get hungry. "You just got back but now your going back to the freezing mountains," Ursaring said pulling the cart. "Yeah. I want to find the alpha Garchomp so I can give it a hug," I said. Ursaring shook there head, getting tired of me getting bullied.

Malroth pov

I've been restless for days. I saw a shiny Sliggoo that was hopping away. I tried to approach is only to lose it. The stupid Duskull and Lickitung must've told the Sliggoo to go home. I got rid of them so they don't scare away the shiny Sliggoo. As I was walking back and forth, I felt someone hugging my leg. I look down to see the same shiny Sliggoo I saw 4 days ago. I was confused, why isn't this Sliggoo scared? "I hope your feeling better now," the Sliggoo said happily. Eh? "What's your name? My name is y/n," she said. I just look at her, dumbfounded that she's not scared regardless of my scars. "...Malroth," I replied. Y/n's eyes sparkled up and squeeze my leg into a hug. Then I saw y/n shaking. 'She must be cold' I thought to myself. *sigh* I pick her up and started walking to my home.

Time skip

I finally made it to my house. I got in, set y/n near the fireplace, and stared the fire to warm her up. "So what are you doing in the mountains?" I ask her. "I was told that you love hugs, so I came back to give you a hug," she replied happily. Huh? Who would be dumb enough to hug a dangerous pokemon? "Didn't you know it's not ok to hug a stranger that is dangerous?" I ask her. She look at me with confusion. "Your dangerous? I didn't know," she said tilting her head to the side. Now I'm confused. Didn't anyone teach her about dangers about some pokemons? "Who told you to come here?" I ask getting serious. "Oh Kirlia told me to come here. I'm not sure why though," she said looking at the fire. That makes sense now, she's naive. Then I had an idea. "You can live with me as long as you want. My house can be your house too," I said hoping she buys it. "Really? Yay! Finally a home to stay in," she said excitedly. What? She never had a home?I didn't bother to question that and just except that she's living with me now.

1 year later

Y/n pov

I've been living with Malroth for a year, and I love it. I got to learn about winter and other types of pokemons. One time Malroth came back covered in red liquid that I don't know. When I ask him about it he said it's jam, and I didn't question him about it again. I really like Malroth. He's a great guy when you get to know him. He doesn't let me outside for too long, afraid that I'll freeze or get attacked without knowing. Malroth and I are sitting next to each other, enjoying the food he cooked for us. When I told him that I wanted to visit Crimson Mirelands, but he told me it's now dangerous there. I believed him because I don't want to faint from the battle. I'm happy that I finally have a home with someone.