yandere male dusknoir x female duskull reader

Y/n POV

I'm hanging out with ghastly and shuppet. We are thinking of finding out if the ghost pokemon, spiritomb, is real. We know the other pokemon told us to never travel without an adult. But being little kids that we are, didn't even listen. We prepare for the Journey. "Alright guys, are we ready for the journey to see if spiritomb is real?" Shuppet ask. "Yes ma'am!" Ghastly and I said at the same time. "Good, now let's go!" Shuppet said, hovering away fast. Ghastly and I hover after her.

3 days later

We've been searching for 3 days, and fine nothing. Shuppet didn't even want to rest, but the sun is almost up. "Come on shuppet, we need to rest. I'm getting tired," I said trying to convince her to stop. "But if we stop now, we might never find him," she said moving forward. Ghastly stayed by my side. Ghastly and I had set up the tent to rest for the day. We decided to not try and stop shuppet. Shes very stubborn when it comes to adventures. "Do you think she'll be ok?" Ghastly ask. "Let's hope so, she can't even listen to us at all," I said exhausted. "Why do we even hang out with her, if shes gonna ditch us?" Ghastly ask. I stop and started thinking. Why DO we hang out with her? "Oh yeah I remember, her parents are crazy and they forced us to play with her," I explained. Ghastly look at me in shock, but shakes his head. "Oh yeah, I forgot," he said helping me putting up the tent. (They are ghost type, idk if they like the sun or not.)

Time skip

We finish putting the tent up. We went in the tent, and went to bed. As we were sleeping, we had a rude awakening. "Hey!! We are trying to sleep!!" Ghastly yelled. "Calm down, I'm not here to attack," a male voice said. I took a peek outside the tent and see a large figure hovering over our tent. I fully open the tent and get a good look at the figure. The figure look at me and my friend. "What are you kids doing all the way out here?" He ask. "We were forced to go on this stupid adventure that our 'friend' made us," ghastly told him. I nod in agreement. He look at us and sigh. "If you kids need shelter, follow me," he said hovering away. We decided to follow him.

Next night

I woke up and stretch. I'm happy that I get to sleep peacefully without someone waking us up. I look at the bed next to me to find it empty. I exited the room and went into the kitchen. I sat down in the dry grass and yawn. "Good morning young one, hope you had a nice sleep," he said happily. "Wheres my friend?" I ask him. He shrugs and went back too cooking. I look outside and saw my flying friends, yanma and yanmega. I look at the guy, then look at my friends. "Hey mister, can I go outside? I need fresh air," I said. "Sure kid. Just make sure you come back in for breakfast," he said. I float up and went threw the wall to outside. I quickly went to my friends and woke them up. "Hey y/n, what are you doing out here?" Yanma ask. "No time for explanation, I need to go home, can you and your big sister fly me home please?" I ask him desperately. He nodded his head and woke his sister up.

Time skip to y/n back home same and sound and moving away

I'm glad that we moved. My parents told me that there was a criminal almost near our town. I'm sad that my friends never came back. But I made new friends, and that's all.

Epilogue: the criminal that y/n's parents told her was the same darknoir that let her and her friend sleep. He was also the one that killed shuppet since she was very rude. He was also the one that killed ghastly.

(Sorry if it's not much of a yandere)