yandere female Tinkaton x male Corviknight reader

Requested by: @zaincash1

(This got me excited)

M/n pov

Daisy had killed my family, and her husband, but she kept her son alive. I flew away as fast as I can to get away from Daisy. I was flying somewhere. I don't care where I end up, just somewhere far away.

Time skip

I've been flying for I don't knowno how long. I'm started to get exhausted from flying.

Miranda pov

I spot a Corviknight flying towards my direction. I found a big rock that I can hit with to the Corviknight. I waited till it gets more closer and closer. When it got close enough I hit the rock. It went way up high.

M/n pov

I continue to fly, not knowing a big rock was heading my way. Before I know it I was knock unconscious and started falling.

More time skip

I woke up to the sound of something hitting a rock. "STOP HITTING ROCK!" A female voice said loudly. I open my eyes fast and cover my ears. I open 1 eye and look around. I saw a Tinkatuff stopping Tinkatink from hitting the wall. "BIG BIRD UP!" The Tinkatink shout running towards me. "MOM! BIG BIRD UP!" Tinkatuff shouted as well. I sat up and open my other eye. I look around some more and noticed there's some bones. The bones don't look familiar to me at all. There's also some metal parts that it broken and scattered around. It scares me that there's bones and broken metal parts. "CORVIKNIGHT FINALLY UP," A female voice said. I look behind me and saw a Tinkaton walking towards us with a big hammer. I got scared and backed away from the Tinkaton. "CORVIKNIGHT NOT MOVE BACKWARDS!!" Tinkaton yelled hitting the wall next to me with her big hammer. It scared me that I stayed still. "CLEAN MESS NOW!!" Tinkaton shouted at her children. The kids sulk and got to cleaning. Tinkaton walks towards me and gave me a tight hug. It really hurts I felt like my bones are broken already. "MY NAME MIRANDA," She said. I hug her back. "My name is m/n," I said sweating.

1 year later

I got to know Miranda and her kids for awhile. Miranda is actually a nice pokemon once you get to know her. She let's me get fresh air and let me stretch my wing. Daisy wouldn't let me do that at all. I didn't try to fly away because I know Miranda will send a rock my way if I fly away. "M/N!!!!" A voice shouted from below. I look down and see Daisy all dirty and tired. I'm surprised she found me here. "M/N I'LL SAVE YOU!!" Daisy shouted finding a way to climb the mountain. Oh boy, I can't waaaaaait. (Sarcasm)

Time skip

Daisy finally got to the cave I'm staying in. "M/n my love~ I've been searching for you again," she said catching her breath. "WHO THIS?!" Miranda shouted coming out of the cave. "Oh boy. Miranda this is Daisy, Daisy this is Miranda," I introduce them to each other. They both gave each other death glares. I made sure to not get involve with what's going to happen. "M/N IS MINE!!!!" They both shouted at each other. I look down the mountain and saw Bob catching his breath. I decided to fly down the mountain and pick up Bob.

When I got back on the mountain Daisy and Miranda was out of breath. "This is getting know where," Daisy said. "AGREE," Miranda said. Both of there eyes went wide and look at me with grin in there eyes. I put Bob down and he ran towards his mom. They both came towards me with open hands.

Night time

Welp, I'm in a hug sandwich. Miranda and Daisy are on each side of me sleeping. Might as well sleep. Knowing I'm stuck with yanderes.

(I tried.)