Yandere male greninga x female charmander reader part 2

Part 2 requested by: @Mariadaza2

Y/n POV

Greninja has been acting weird lately. Hes been bringing me more ingredients for me, and I'm happy for that. But hes been busy alot. Some of the girls are getting more jealous then ever.  I don't like getting glares from them. They even come to the Cafe and make threats. I had to quit because of the threats. Greninja still hasn't shown up yet, and I'm getting worried.

Greninja pov

I've been killing the pokemons that threatened my sweetheart. I swear they just only want my kids. I have to keep y/n safe. I put my hand on my chin and think.

10 minutes later

I've finally an idea. Y/n and I can move away. I just need to find a place that doesn't have those woman's that always drool over me.

7 months later y/n pov

Graninja and I have moved to a peaceful place, far away from other pokemons. To be honest, I'm enjoying this place. Nice weather, the land is good for farming, and there's water for Greninja to enjoy. We actually have neighbors that are very nice. The little eevee that is full of joy. Mr mime and there mime Jr's are enjoying the weather as well. "Hey y/n," a voice said. I look behind me to see my husband, Greninja. I wave at him. He came over and we kiss. I'm happy to be with a man I like.

(I tried.)