96. Justin Wants, Justin Gets

Brian clasps Justin around the chest and turns them, lifting him on top, essentially draping him over himself - the most beautiful human blanket that Brian could ever wish for. With Justin's head on his shoulder he can still kiss him and fuck him but he can also hold him exactly where he needs to be to be able to fuck the cum out of him since whatever Justin wants, Justin gets. Plus Brian quite likes this angle himself too. 

He'll be able to see Justin's cock bouncing around as his body moves, that's always a good view. He'll have Justin's moans going straight into his ear and there's nothing like fucking a verbal bottom, particularly his own verbal bottom.  He'll be able to see Justin's expression too at the exact moment that he realises Brian is going to make him cum a third time and there's nothing he can do about it. 

Seeing Justin stretched out along his own body, his legs splayed out to accommodate Brian's cock, is something that Brian wishes Justin would sketch for him. Maybe he could commission some charcoal drawings of them both in various positions? They could keep him company whenever Justin's out of town.  

"What are you thinking?" Justin asks, watching Brian's face with interest. He disappeared into his own head there just for a minute. 

"How beautiful you are."

There's not a flicker of amusement or laughter on Brian's face as he says the words, Justin notes, and it makes him heat up inside. This gorgeous stud of man thinks he's beautiful. "Kiss me," He asks quietly, adding "Please", as Brian turns his head to look at him. 

Brian pauses, looking at him with soft, loving eyes, wanting to take a freeze frame for his brain. "Whatever you want."

"I've told you what I want." Justin's eyes close slowly as Brian's lips touch his. Gentle kisses, loving kisses. Deep and passionate, rather like the man kissing him. 

And then Brian starts to move; slowly, deliberately. Pushing his incredible cock in to Justin's tight but warm and welcoming hole. Both men pause their kiss, sharing their breathing, as Brian fills Justin up when he bottoms out completely. 

Both sets of eyes open slowly, millimetres from each other. Brown gazing into blue, blue gazing back, blinking almost in synchronization. Multiple layers of love, trust and understanding passing between them. Brian opens his mouth to speak...

"I know, I do too," Justin whispers when he feels Brian's words coming. It's not that he doesn't want to hear them, after all these years of waiting he still gets a thrill when Brian tells him. It's just unnecessary. After all, he knows. He's known for all that time. He knew before Brian did. Justin's been loved and protected for years by this man and how he's looking at him now...well... that's telling him everything that he's ever needed to know. 

Hooking a hand around the back of Brian's neck, Justin strokes the little hairs, waiting patiently for Brian to start kissing him again. It's as if the man is in a silent communion with Justin's body and he doesn't want to interrupt. 

Brian's mouth turns up into a smile and his eyes crinkle as he takes in the sight before him. Justin knows him too well. He too hooks a hand around Justin's neck. "I love you," He says simply. He has to say it, he knows Justin feels it, but he has to tell him. "I love you, and...I adore you, and I'm yours. Completely." 

Justin's mouth twitches up into a smile, his eyes twinkling to match, before a deep look passes between them again. "I feel exactly the same about you. I'm yours. Utterly and completely."

If anyone else had been in the room and had witnessed what had just happened they would feel intrusive at the least, in fact they would have left by now. This spoken confirmation and affirmation of how they both feel about each other is deeply, deeply intimate.  It's something that they may have spoken about in vows at their wedding, but now it feels even more solemn than that. Neither of them would ever speak about it to anyone else, to do so would break the sanctity between them.

Brian smiles back gently, a relaxed smile, one that shows how utterly content he is. His eyes drift down to Justin's lips that still have a small curve hovering about them. Then he looks back up, his pupils a little unfocused, and leans his head forward to capture those delicious lips in a kiss.