Mall Santas dead

Warnings: Dead mall Santa

You stood staring at the bin. A mall santa went missing and now everyone was looking for him. You and Liam had been searching all the bins in your assigned street. This one was behind one of the buildings furthest from the mall.

There was an odd smell coming from it. It was making Liam scrunch his face up in disgust. Something was dripping down the back of teh bin and pooling darkly under it. You knew what it probably was but hoped it wasn't. Malia joined the two of you staring at the bin. She didn't say anything as she waited to see what was going on.

"Lift the lid off." Liam hissed. You glanced at him and frowned.

"No, you open it." You hissed back. Malia sighed and pushed forward, between the two of you and lifted the lid off the massive green bin. You all took several steps back.

"I'm not looking in there." You said quickly.

"Well. I opened it so you can do it." Malia said nervously. She didn't like the smell coming from the bin and she could see that Liam didn't either. Someone cleared their throat behind you and Peter stepped out of the shadows and glanced into the bin.

"Aww, too bad Santa's dead." Peter said casually. You gave him a horrified look as he slammed the bin lid shut. "I'd call the Sheriff."

"Did you kill him?" You asked suspiciously. Malia nodded as if she wanted to know as well.

"No, I was up in town with Derek. There is video footage of that too." Peter said as Liam's phone rang. You continued to question him as Liam stepped away to the side and muttered something.

"Another santa went missing. Just now. The Sheriff is locking down the town fete." Liam said as he came back.

"Well that rules you out unless you've suddenly developed super speed." You said to Peter.

"Parrish is coming down to secure this scene." Liam explained as he gestured around.

"Malia, Peter you should get out of here and head up to Scott and Stiles, see if you can be of some help. We'll meet you up there when we're done. If we don't see you then we'll meet you at Lydia's for eleven like we all agreed." You said quickly. Malia nodded and started walking out towards the road.

"You know for a human, you're rather good at being in charge." Peter said casually. You narrowed your eyes and gave him a dangerously blank look. He shrugged and smiled as he walked away.

"You see." He Said smugly as he followed Malia.