Game

Peter Hale x Reader

Requested by Anon

Halloween 2023 event

Request: Anonymous asked: Hi please do Peter Hale x Reader "Oh, no. I'm a single adult, and I kissed another single adult. What's gonna happen?" #halloween2023

Warnings: cockblock, nudity

Peter smiled at you as he stepped closer. You stepped back and moved to the side, forcing him to reposition but now you had the upper hand. He smiled again as if you'd amused him.

"You're playing a game." He muttered and you raised your eyebrows.

"I thought we were playing together." You shoved him. The floor was unlevel and despite his strength and werewolf abilities you managed to have him stumbling backwards. He hit the wall hard and the air knocked out of his lungs as you kissed him. He pulled away for a moment with a helpless gasp before you pulled him back in. You could feel the pinch of his claws as they broke through your clothes and dug gently into your skin. Your leg slid between his and yanked hard. He fell sideways away from the wall and you straddled him. Pulling your shirt off you grinned down at him and started to lean down to kiss him when you spotted Stiles, Scott and Lydia in the doorway of Derek's loft. The boys both looked horrified while Lydia looked as if she had expected to walk in on the two of you sooner.

"AHhhhaaahhhh!" Stiles said as he gestured at you both.

"Oh, no. I'm a single adult, and I kissed another single adult. What's gonna happen?" Peter muttered from underneath you. Stiles yelled again when Peter leaned up to kiss your neck.

"Ok. It was obvious that you two were going to do this at some point but can you finish once we're gone?" Lydia asked sarcastically and headed into the building to find what Derek had sent them for. She glanced at the boys in the doorway and rolled her eyes.

"Come right on in. It wasn't like we were busy." You said as Peter stood up. He held you as he stood and then let you drop down onto your feet.

"Well, we didn't expect to walk in on this so we're all... surprised." Stiles grumbled as he tugged Scott's arm to pull him over to Lydia. Peter tossed you your shirt when it became obvious that they didn't plan to leave.