𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝!

Summary: Y/n finds out she's pregnant but doesn't tell her wife.

Age:
Scarlett: 29
Y/n: 27

_____
Y/n's pov:
I've been throwing up alot over the past week and so, I did the thing most people would do or should I say women? I don't know but I bought a pregnancy test so now I'm just sitting here waiting for 5 minutes to be over. My little alarm for 5 minutes goes off to tell get of your ass and look at the god damn test, but I'm scared what if Scarlett doesn't want kids? I decided to face my fears and get of my ass and look at the test. Oh god it's positive "Y/N BABE, IM HOME!" Oh shit I quickly put the test in my hoddie pocket and wiped my tears that I didn't know fell out "hey baby" I said as I came out of the bathroom "hi baby, how are you feeling today? Have you thrown up again?" She asked "no I'm okay baby" "that's good baby, wanna watch a movie?" "Yeh can we watch jungle cruise?" "Again?" "It's a good movie okay?" "Okay, okay baby that's fine, do you want popcorn?" She asks "uhh, no I'm fine but can I get some sprit?" 1: I don't really feel like popcorn right now and 2: I'm scared it will make me throw up. "Sure!, I'll go get you it!" "Thank you, I wove you" I told her quietly, while we were watching jungle cruise I must of fell asleep because I felt Scarlett pick me up and place me into bed and soon after I felt the bed dip after I think she was brushing her teeth and pull me into her body to keep me warm.