9-Falling into Place

Me:

"Just letting you I won't be in this week, I'm taking that vacation we talked about."

Dr. M:

"Glad to hear! don't hesitate to call."

--------

Lorenzo unloads our luggage from the car as I unlock the door to his upstate cabin. As we enter, the rustic scenery is like a breath of fresh air. " It's nothing fancy, but it'll give us the break we need." I smile at him, "Are you kidding me? it's perfect." I go and kiss him on the cheek, but he grabs my face and takes my lips with his. I giggle into the kiss and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal out and he slaps my butt. "Hey!", "don't act like you didn't like it." He kicks open the bedroom door and throws me on the bed. I smile up at him standing over me and he goes into kissing my neck, I moan out as I reach to unbuckle his belt, but he takes my wrists and holds them over my head. With his knee he shoves my legs apart and crawls in-between me. He stops kissing me to take my clothes off and when I'm bare he continues to trail kisses down from my neck to my stomach to right above my center. He stops and looks up at me and smirks when he sees how flustered I am. He goes back up to kissing my neck and he starts teasing my center with his fingers. "Enz, please." He doesn't listen to me, he continues kissing me while teasing. I arch my back from the eagerness and he pushes me down and slips his fingers in me. "oh god" I throw my head back and his mouth makes its way to my nipple, sucking and biting while his fingers thrust inside me.  Continuously hitting my g-spot I cry out in pleasure, but then he slides his fingers out and steps back examining  me. I prop myself up un my elbows at furrow my brows at him. "Do you trust me?" Without hesitation I answer, "With my whole life." He smiles, "Good, I'm going to tie you to the bed and blindfold you." I gulp and nod.  Lorenzo goes to a draw in the room and pulls out silk rope, he then walks over to the bed and attaches it to rings on the headboard and at the end of the bed, he then take each limb and ties the rope to me. "Is it too tight?" I smile at him, "No it's good." He walks back to the draw and pulls out a blindfold and he puts it around my eyes blocking out all sight. As my eyesight is gone my other senses heighten and I squirm as he brushes leather straps against my body, occasionally hitting me with it. The stinging felt nice. When he was done with that I heard him pull something out of the draw and it started buzzing. I cry out when he places the vibrator on my center, "You're so fucking beautiful bella, so so beautiful." I can't even form sentences at this point, I'm over stimulated. 'Its okay bella, you can cum." And just like that my body releases. "You did so good amore mio." I feel the blindfold get soaked with my tears and my chest raises and falls fast with my staggered breaths. He unties my ankles and makes his way in-between me, I can feel he doesn't have his clothes on anymore. I feel a cold metal run down my stomach making my breath hitch. "Do you know what this is bella?" I gulp, "A knife?" He hums, "Yup" I can't see him, but I know he's smirking. He runs the blade back and for the a few times before putting it against my throat and slamming himself into me. "FUCK" We say at the same time. "Enz I'm gonna cum again," That makes him pick up his pace and when he did that the blade when deeper in my skin, I felt the burn, but I don't think he realized yet that he cut me. He came and with two more thrusts so did I. "Shit, I'm sorry bella." He quickly takes off my blindfold and unties my wrists. He runs to the bathroom and turns on the tub faucet then came back with a wet rag. "Does it hurt?" I take the rag and hold it to my throat, "No baby, I'm okay" I offer him a smile so he doesn't feel guilty. He carries me to the bathroom and eases us both in the tub. I lay my back against him and and lean my head back while he massages my shoulders. "I love you" I giggle, "I love you too." He kisses the top of my head and we relax.

------------------

We're eating dinner when Lorenzo gets a call. "Hello?" I look up and furrow my brows. "What?Dude you've got to be shitting me." I start to feel unsettled and then *BOOM* the door swings open, "SURPRISE!" Ricardo bursted through the door. Lorenzo hung up the phone and palmed his face. I busted out in laughter, "Well this is quite the surprise Ricky." He grabs a plate and helps himself to the food, "Trust me it gets better." Just then Christiano and Sammy walked in and Lorenzo leaned back in his seat and let out a huff.  I smile at them "Hey guys!", Sammy shrieks "HEY BABES" runs up to me and kisses me in the cheek. Lorenzo stand up in a huff and I laugh. "Babes?", Sammy laughs at him "Chill iv'e been calling her that since the day we met." I get up and push Lorenzo back in his seat and climb on his lap circling the back of his neck with my thumb. "So what brought you guys?" Ricardo looks up as he's shoving food in his mouth and I hold back a laugh, "We missed you guys." He goes back to eating as a shake my head. "We literally just got here, you guys have abandonment issues." Christiano speaks up, "Um correction you've been here for 10 hours." I giggle, "Oh so you're keeping track?" He blushes, "Well you know, we have to pay attention to these details incase something happens." Sammy smiles at him, "You've never seen her in action babe huh?" He looks at her confused and Lorenzo grips my thigh hard and spoke up. "Why don't we talk about something else please." I look at him to let him know its okay to talk about it, but he doesn't care. 

---

Lorenzo walked them to the door while I cleaned the table. "So much for a vacation huh?" I look up at him and smile, but he looks exhausted from the whole interaction. "You know they do it out of love right?" He sighs and smiles at me. "Yeah I know, let's go to bed."  I oblige and take his had as we walk to the bedroom. I take off my clothes and throw one of his shirts on while he strips to his boxers. we climb in bed and I rest my head on his chest while he strokes my hair as I think about how things are somewhat falling into place. The sound of his heart beat sends me off into a deep sleep.