10-Where Are We At?

We've been at the cabin for two weeks, The boys stopped by again two more times, but Lorenzo made sure they check in with him first. Lorenzo went to the supermarket for a few things and I was just tidying up the place a bit when there was a knock at the door. Im greeted by a police officer when I open the door. "How can I help you?",  the officer smiles at me "Hello miss?" "Y/l/n" I fill in for him. "Ah miss Y/l/n, this cabin belongs to a Lorenzo Lombardi, are you aware of that?" He lifts an eyebrow waiting for me to answer. I clear my throat while he stares at me "Yeah I do, is there a problem?",  He smirks at me "May I come in ma'am?" As soon as he asked that I hear the sound of a car door closing, but the officer didn't seem to notice. "Is there a problem Maxwell?" The officer stiffened at the sound of Lorenzo's voice and turned to him. "Uh not at all Mr.Lombardi." Lorenzo chuckles "Then why are you at my cabin bothering my girl?", The officer whipped his head to me then back at Lorenzo " We have reason to believe there's illegal weapons and substances on this property." Lorenzo lets out a deep laugh and the officer looks embarrassed "Oh Maxwell, how many times are we going to do the same dance? You and I both know you're here without a warrant and you and I also know it was a false claim and there's nothing illegal here. So if I were you I'd get back into your car and leave." The officer gulped, got in his car and left. I raised my eyebrow at Lorenzo and he flashed me a cheesy smile. I shook my head at him and opened the door all the way to let I'm inside. When he got settled down he called Christiano to let him know officer Maxwell came by the cabin.

--------

"Just pull the trigger Y/n, stop being pathetic"

This was my 10th kill today

I pull the gun up to the woman's head with my hand shaking

"i'm so sorry" I whisper *BANG*

My body jolts up. "Bella are you okay?" Lorenzo sits up a rubs my back. I put my face in my palms "With everything you've been through how do you not have nightmares?" He sighed pulling me into him and embracing me "I do have them occasionally, I just force myself to forget about them." I let out a huff and sink my head into him. In a few hours we were going to be on the road headed back to the city so I allow myself to fall back to sleep. 

A pillow hits my head and I groan "Wake up bella" His voice sooth in my ear. I open my eyes and see that Lorenzo already packed everything. I frown at him at he looks at me confused "Why didn't you wake me up to help you?" He chuckled and pulled me out of bed "And what kind of gentleman would I be if I woke you up and put you to work?", I giggle at him "So sweet" I kiss him on the cheek and I take a luggage with me and head to the car as he follows with the other luggage. "You're lucky you're fast because I would have taken that luggage out of your hands and thrown you over my shoulder." I look at him with wide eyes and he chuckles at me. I hand him the luggage and head to the passenger seat and I get in the car. Shortly after I hear the trunk close and Lorenzo climbs in the front seat.  "Ready to head home amore mio?" I give him a warm smile "Sì amore mio" He chuckles at my mimic and starts the car. 

-------------

As we got to Lorenzo's penthouse I go straight to the bedroom, plop myself on the bed, and text Sammy.

Me:

"Just got home I know you missed my ass ;)"

Sammy: 

"Obviously *eye roll emoji*"

Me:

"Did Chris talk to you about an officer Maxwell?"

Sammy:

"Yeah...apparently the dudes dad tried to take down Giaccamo's business and he got killed going after Giaccamo. I guess he's trying to do what his father couldn't, sounds like a looser if you ask me..."