21-

Where do I even begin. Well, we've been in Long Island for three months. A few days after the wedding me and the boys held a ceremony for Sammy. I blamed myself for her death for a while, but Christiano gave me one of those "this isn't your fault" talks, and we coped together. We're starting to heal from the mourning. 

     Giaccamo calls every week to give us a check in, the latest update was that we infiltrated Russo's warehouse. Lorenzo has been by my side the whole time helping me get through this, as were Chris and Ricky. I know my life as a whole has not been easy, but losing Sammy was the upmost hardest thing I've gone and is still going through.

--------------

     "Morning baby, why don't you get out of bed today? Let's go out and get breakfast with the boys." I turn my head away from Lorenzo and sink it into the pillow. He sits next to me and rubs my back. "Come on Y/n, you need to eat something and the boys miss you." Miss me? I literally have been in bed for like three days tops. "Alright, you asked for this." He gets up and I hear him turn the shower on. He walks back in the room and pulls the blanket off of me causing me to whine. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He sits me on the counter and starts to take my shirt off. "Lorenzo stop." He ignores me and continues undressing me. 

     He takes me off the counter and carries me into the shower. "I'm not letting you stay in bed for a month. It's not healthy." I roll my eyes at him and he clenches his jaw. He spins me around and starts washing my hair. "You do know your clothes are still on right?". He doesn't answer me and I let out a sigh. After he rinses out my hair he starts rubbing the soap on my body and I avoid eye contact at all costs. He rinses my body then carries me out of the shoer and dries me off. He puts toothpaste on my toothbrush and hold it out to me but I don't reach for it. "You want me to do it?". I quickly shake my head and snatch it out of his hand and I brush my teeth.He takes his soaked clothes off and dries himself off and when I'm done he goes to pick me up again. "You know I am capable of walking." He gives me a small nod then picks me up taking me to the bed and placing me down on it.

     He walks into the closet and pulls out a pair of my leggings. He walks up to me and takes my ankles, pulling me to the edge of the bed and rolls them up my legs. He then puts on a pair of his sweatpants and he pulls out two of his hoodies. He puts one on himself then walks over to me putting one on me. He then puts a pair of socks on both of us and slides our sneakers on. "You want to walk?". I furrow my brows at him. "I take that as a no." He picks me up and carries me out of the room and puts me down on the couch. "GUYS LET'S GO GET BREAKFAST" he shouts out. "NO, I WANT TO GO WITH Y/N" Christiano shouts back and it puts a smile on my face. 

     Christiano then comes into the lifting room, "I'll just whip up some- oh.... RICARDO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE WE'RE GETTING BREAKFAST." I giggle. "NO NOT WITHOUT MY LITTLE ONE, NOW STOP YELLING YOU'RE PROBABLY DRIVING HER INSANE." I shake my head and Lorenzo and Christiano let out a chuckle. Ricardo then comes strolling in the living room, "Chris will make something- oh hey little one" He says with a large grin on his face. I smile back. "So breakfast?" The boys all nod at me and I go to stand but Lorenzo throws me over his shoulder. "Hey!". The boys chuckle as we walk out of the house. 

     As we pulled into a parking spot at the diner Ricardo was quick to jump out. I followed his lead so Lorenzo wouldn't carry me into the place. When I saw Lorenzo scowl at me I tugged on Ricardos sleeve and he bent down to me so I could whisper in his ear, "Race me to the door". He nodded and as soon as Lorenzo came to our side of the car we booked it. We were both giggling and laughing and when we reached the door we turn to see Lorenzo and Christiano with a smile on their face. "Why are they looking at us like that?". He smiles at me, "You, they're looking at you like that...it's the first time you actually laughed like that in a while." I tilt my head with furrowed brows and take his hand. When the boys reached us we all walked inside and got a booth. Lorenzo slid in one side and I slid in next to him as Christiano and Ricardo slid in on the side opposite from us.