Chapter 2 : A Pervert's Reincarnation

It Has Been A few days since Sasuke has attended Kuoh Academy and things have been normal, to say the least. The girls flock all over him more than Kiba even made a fan club about him for disciplining the perverted trio, hanging out with Koneko and Akeno a bit, and getting used to talking to them especially Akeno, which makes him feel at peace. But the moment he entered the academy and saw the perverted trio laying down on the grass and heard their conversation with his chakra enhanced hearing he knew that things were going to change, and he'd have to reveal himself soon to the supernatural world.

(A/F) : I know this Opening has nothing to do with High School DxD but I like It better than the first Opening anyways let's get back to the story.

(3rd POV)

We see three boys laying on the grass in the school's courtyard. The one on the left has shaved hair and normally wears his Kuoh Academy uniform with an unbuttoned blazer, he was Matsuda also known as "Perverted Baldy". On the right has black hair and glasses, he was Motohama also known as "Perverted Glasses". And finally, the one in the middle was short spiky brown hair, with two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes, he was Issei Hyoudou. These three were known as the "Perverted Trio", they are the three most perverted students of Kuoh Academy who commit lecherous acts to the female students, and right now they are talking about perverted stuff like always.

"I gotta say boobs are the best thing ever." Issei said in a monotone voice.

"Trust me my man you and I are on the same page." Matsuda said pumping his fist in the air in agreement.

"Me too, but It's all pointless." Motohama said in a monotone voice while adjusting his glasses.

"Matsuda, Motohama can you guys tell me why? the hell we enrolled into this school again?" Issei asked while sitting up straight.

"Like you don't know, we're in a place that up until a few years ago was nothing but an all-female school." Matsuda said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"We had to take advantage of this male to female ratio, also the foreign exchange students here are ridiculous!" Motohama exclaimed.

"Boobs as far as the eye could see, we figured girls would be lining up to get on our crotches and we wouldn't do a damn thing, we'd be drowning in getting laid!" Matsuda exclaimed.

"Like Our Very Own Harem!!!" Issei exclaimed in excitement.

"Hell yeah! we were gonna have casual unprotected sex with hot chicks! and then never call them again!" Matsuda said and there were so many things wrong with that sentence.

"That was the plan anyway but here we are, up against the spring semester of our second year, and between the three of us we don't even have a girl." Issei said in a disappointed tone.

"What's the point It'll never happen." Motohama said in a defeated tone.

"No, we can't give up now! It's not too late for us!" Issei said determined to turn things around.

*Insert excited girl scream*

The sudden cause of the screams was because two boys were walking nearby. One of them is a handsome young man with short blond hair, bluish-gray eyes, and a mole underneath his left eye.

 One of them is a handsome young man with short blond hair, bluish-gray eyes, and a mole underneath his left eye