Chapter 116: Kiss

"You're already my dragon and you still blank out when with me?" Noticing that Zhuang Qing was standing there in a daze, Fu Li tugged on his sleeve, shaking his hand like a little master. "Let's go."

Zhuang Qing gazed at Fu Li absent-mindedly.

"Let's go, let's go," Fu Li waved a hand at the girls before moving off, pulling Zhuang Qing along by the arm.

The girls covered their faces, smiling. A gutsy girl called out courageously, "Chairman Zhuang, Assistant Fu, wishing you loving affection till old age and a century of happiness."

After shouting out this statement, the girl bashfully hid behind her friend. Unexpectedly, Chairman Zhuang, who had been the epitome of an aloof male god from start to end, suddenly came to a stop and turned around to look at them.

The girls grew a bit nervous. Had the shout been too loud and made Chairman Zhuang unhappy?

"Thank you for the blessings, although it's not a century but ten thousand years, a hundred thousand years." Zhuang Qing turned from the passive party to the active party – he stretched an arm around Fu Li's shoulder and walked into the stream of people amidst the fluttering snowflakes.

The girls covered their mouths, shrieking softly.

"Zhuang Qing looked so serious just now."

"Yeah, as if he and Little Assistant can live for tens of thousands of years."

"Maybe Chairman Zhuang meant that he will be with Little Assistant in every life."

"Dying from sweetness, dying from sweetness."

On the forum, a netizen had already captured a photo of Zhuang Qing and Fu Li holding hands at the public square. Furthermore, this photographer netizen was an expert – the photo taken was both aesthetic and overflowing with a romantic air.

Heavy snow gently floated to the ground, and the crowds of people faded into the background. The two men holding hands seemed to have formed their own world; a world with only them, inaccessible to any other person.

Cloud: It's the Lunar New Year and watching the New Year Gala isn't very interesting, so I ran over to the forum to eat dog food. My brain must not be very good.

Stunning Little Witch: OP took the picture really beautifully. We bumped into Chairman Zhuang and Little Assistant at the public square today. Their relationship is extremely good, not at all like a couple who has just confirmed their romantic status.

Crabs Taste Bad: The entire world already knows that the two of them are together, only Little Assistant doesn't. Who knows how happy Chairman Zhuang is now that Little Assistant realized it?

Cloud: Say, do you think Chairman Zhuang knows that Little Assistant made this post? If he knows, will he get the forum moderator to delete this post?

Crabs Taste Bad: ...

Stunning Little Witch: ...

Panda's Tail: Does it matter whether or not he knows? He definitely won't let the forum moderator delete a post like this that proves Assistant Fu and him are together.

Stunning Little Witch: The person upstairs is speaking too absolutely. You aren't Chairman Zhuang nor do you know him, on what basis can you determine that Chairman Zhuang won't allow the deletion of this post?

"Laozi not only knows Zhuang Qing but also Fu Li," The crested ibis threw his phone onto the bed. Pulling up his pajamas, he glanced at his injured chest. At this point, it was as bright and unmarred as it had been previously. There was no indication that there had once been an injury there.