Huggy Wuggy x sad reader { fluff}

For thespaghettielover

It was a normal day at home, it was summer and your best friend was away for vacation. Staying home was tough for you having no one to hang out with for the summer. 

You lived in an uneasy household with your father who had drinking problems lately ever since your mother was gone. Listening to music and drawing was your safe place, your own little world where you felt safe.

Drawing little animal characters you made in a beautiful forest, talking to each other and playing tag. One was a giant sky blue wolf and was was a small rabbit. 

The backstory was something about the wolf met the rabbit by trespassing in it's den, but the rabbits cries made him felt bad. They became friends and felt closer.

Before you could continue to finnish, your father opened the door holding his glass bottle. Trying to ignore him hearing his footsteps from behind, he leaned over and looked at your drawing picking the sketchbook up as you tried to take it from him. 

" Y/n, you know wolves aren't blue. Have you've ever seen a damn animal before!?." "Yes father I have. It's just a character I made named ivory." You played with your pencil as he stared into your eyes.

"Wolves aren't your creations, they we're created by god himself." You smiled nervously a bit. "It's just a drawing dad."  "It's just a drawing, art is nothing but a messy mess of paint that creates wierd imagery." 

"Can I have my book back?." You frowned at his serious expression trying to get your sketchbook back but he pulled it away. Watching as he started ripping it into pieces as you watched the blue wolf was seperated from the rabbit

Watching him as he threw the book down in the trash. trying to get it out as he grabbed your arm, hitting you with the glass bottle as it shattered leaving glass bits in your hair and the rest fell to the floor.

You teared up and ran out of the room as he followed, running downstairs quickly unlocking the door. Feeling weak from a strong headache as you ran out trying not to trip yourself.

Looking up at the beautiful orange sky and pink cloud's, the sun setting at the distance. The neighborhood became dim running past loud barking dogs and lamp posts turning on. Tears fell to your eyes not looking back from the pain of your home, wishing mother was still with you but she was gone. 

Running fast as you can hearing your father yelling far behind you. You didn't wanna hear him, not his voice. Everything he did to you was horrible, wanting to erase those memories.

Passing through a train track without realizing the train almost hit you, slowing down looking back thanking god.

°°•°•°•°•°•

Looking up at a strange abandon factory with the word's " P ay me co' the words we're missing from years of falling apart. Walking inside as you looked around in rooms that were left opened. Walking into an empty room, Looking around at the circle stage with broken boxes.

The room had red stains as the walls had scratch marks, a giant sign was on the floor broken in half scratched up and decorations were thrown everywhere. The room was a mess like something or someone was in distressed.

Looking around slowly exploring the torn up room as you brushed your fingers against the dusty scratched up sign with a hole with wires hanging out reading about something named 'H gg  u gy'. 

Reading it was hard but it said something about it's supposed to hug you forever, looking around creeped out as you felt as if you we're being watched. Walking out of the room as you looked up to see a vent, hoping to stay for the night sleeping in a vent wishing you brought something to drink feeling dehydrated.

Leg's wobbled as you climbed up into the dusty vent, jumping in fear as a small mouse ran away quickly and quietly. It was cold laying down, wishing for a blanket as you teared up thinking about mother.

That day her perfect smile was when she was going to take you and dad to Texas, a perfect family vacation. Father was in his drinking habits and mother didn't knew he was drinking before he started driving. The headlights shined beside the car as the glass shattered, metal bended sharply as a loud noise echoed through your little ears.

Mother was asleep, she couldn't wake up in the hospital. The last time you saw her was placing red flowers Infront of stone and beautiful grass as the sun shines down on your tears.  Father got worse after everything, giving up on taking care of you.

Tears dripped on the vents creating a soft silent echo, gasping for air as you we're feeling suffocated. Feeling something soft brushing against you as you opened your eyes quickly seeing a giant long blue arm hugging you tightly. Looking up to see a giant doll with dialated pupils and a red mouth with sharp teeth like needles, torn yarn and drool came down on you. 

Looking at it frightened you as you tried to escape from the hug tearing up more as tears dripped from your e/c eyes. Nuzzling you as you start calming down, looking down at your tears dripping and creating small water stains on the grey dark metal.

Laying back down as you sobbed on it's chest, feeling as it curl's into a ball surrounding you with fur. He was comfortable aside from being a scary beast in the darkness, the warmth of his fur made you grew drowsy as you blinked heavily.

Hugging him back as you heard a soft purr from him, smiling as you drifted to sleep heavily in his arms with tears rolling down your soft pink cheeks.