It's too cold for you here special chapter { Non-Cannon lemon}

So my friend wanted me to make a chapter about y/n and Huggy on a Christmas night as a joke so yeah enjoy...)

You watched everyone leave from your home one by one saying final goodbyes until they all meet again. Sad to watch your grandparents leave because you never see them much, only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. You watched as Huggy gave your parents a giant hug, watching as they looked uncomfortable but liked him. You hugged Amy and waved at Dalton as they laughed about you wearing the Santa hooker dress they jokingly made you wear.

Blushing at them as you hugged your father who petted Huggy as he was being sent to bed since you gave him a sleeping schedule for tonight for telling him Santa will come and give you gift's. Huggy was excited about the old jolly man like a child. You placed milk and cookies on the table as you setted up things, feeling bad a bit since the old guy was just a fairy tale once you get older.

Of course you used to believe in him, but was sad when it was just dad the whole time after finding out since you were about twelve. You actually wished he was real since it mostly got you into the spirit of Christmas, but you don't have to let go of the magic you could just pass it on.

Waiting on Huggy to sleep on the floor in your room as you kissed him goodnight and closed the door slowly, You started cleaning up a bit before everything got settled down.

°•°•°•°•°•°

It's been an hour since everyone left after Christmas Eve, tommorow is Christmas sadly the holiday is almost over and you had an amazing gift for huggy as a Christmas present. It was those giant reindeer antlers he wanted that was covered in blue crystal chains dangling in knots together. They were supposed to be for decorating, but he really loved them and was suprised on how adorable they were to him.

You waited till he perfectly falls asleep in your room as you snuck your present under the tree. They sure were heavy and the chains were making to much jingling and tapping noises. Never thought some wierd monster toy wanted something beautiful, but he loved them when he saw them at hobby lobby.

You laid the antlers down carefully in every movement, they made your hands wobbled as you tried to study your balance. Just as you got it perfectly under, the antlers knocked the tree down as you frozed at the sound of the ornaments fell on the ground. 

Face palming and rubbing your eyes. ' Shit Y/n, shit.' telling yourself knowing you've done woke him up as you heard a chirp echoed across the room. You were still in your Santa hooker costume your friend's dared you to wear along with the Santa hat, yeah there's no way in hell he's gonna start believing.

You heard him snuck behind you growling and crawling twoards you getting ready in the darkness to attack, jumped in fear trying to calm him down as you turned around quickly. " Hey bud chill it's me!" He looked at you closing his mouth and tilted in confusion."sorry I woke you up man I just had a present." 

Huggy looked at his present and his eyes dialated, quickly rushing to the knocked over tree and Hugging you tightly in his arms squeezing you till you couldn't breath. "Dude, calm down!." You smiled, he looked at you as he placed the antlers on his head as the chains dangled from them. Nuzzling you as he laid down and purred louder. 

You layed on his chest and hugged him as he hugged you tightly, wimpering as he realizes he doesn't have anything for you. You frowned at him as you rubbed his cheek. "It's ok sweetie you don't have to give me anything."

He growled in frustration, mad at himself for not getting you anything for Christmas. He he had a grand idea and grinned widely as he pulled you closer down to his waist as he got ontop of you, you blushed confusingly as he had his grip on your arms trying to get you to relax and stay for him.