Yandere Huggy x reader

( this one has a bit of gore so enjoy 👁️👁️ 💛💙🏭)

Watching as your friends kick open the rusted door, the entrance to the factory was difficult to open because it was locked. Watching as Dustin stopped as he took sharp breaths from being exhausted as his sister Makayla giggled. "We could at least go through the windows." She rolled her eyes. " Dude how are we gonna get up those windows, this is litterly a huge factory there's no way we're gonna climb up to those windows!?."

Anthony jokingly snapped as he  Makayla. Hearing all three of them was giving you a headache, you just wanted to go home and take a nap. It was literally ten awhile ago and you got here at one trying to figure out how to break in the place.

Crash

"Told you!" Makayla threw a brick at the window as it shattered into small pieces as some flew out at you. Flinching at how good Makayla's aim was, sometimes you're scared of that little girl. You were wearing your little pastel purple fluffy tiger paw slippers and Didn't wanna ruin them because of how cute they were. Wearing your pokemon pajamas since You snuck out even though you weren't supposed too you just did anyways.

Climbing up on Anthony since he was the tallest one in the group, jumping inside as you wandered around the place that felt like a dream, posters and decorations were left behind as it all was left to rot. Place makes you feel bad a bit, once was a happy world and now it was so different. Sneaking away from your friends to finnaly have a break from them as you climbed up the stairs. Looking at the poster Infront of you as you looked at the little blue character with a bright smile. ' Remember To Take Breaks!'.

Looking at it makes you feel happy knowing you kinda are on a break from everything, looking at the controls as they need something for it to work. Looking at a vent as you swore you thought you saw something move as the little vent slammed shut, but was probably a mouse.

"There you are, where were you I thought you got stuck somewhere!?." You looked at him as you sato the edge looking down at a little broken toy that seemed to be a bee and a cat mixed. "Sorry I just" watching him as he sat next to you as Dustin giggled. " It's ok, I just get a little worried that's all" rubbing the back of his neck as you smiled.

"Heh....I'm gonna go find Anthony, see you later." He smiled getting up as he blushed. "Ok then...." You looked back down as you jumped off mistakenly as you slammed face first on a box. Thankfully it had soft blue dolls inside that saved you, didn't smelled fresh only dusty since their old but whatever.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dustin walked through the cold dark hallway as pipes, giving him the chills as he was almost there back to the start out of the dark room. He started hearing small footsteps from behind him as he turned around. Nobody was there, breathing slowly as he turned back Only to see a tall creature with googly eyes and a wide smile with sharp teeth. Standing back as the creature grabbed his neck and slammed him against the wall as the pipe steamed on his back as the pain of a giant nail stabbing him burned him.

Trying to scream but the statue covered his mouth and slammed his head forcefully on the wall repeatedly as his head started feeling a sharp fuzz growing in it. Getting it's yellow hands stained in crimson as it dripped on the floor. Feelings the creature biting into his face as it squeezed him. Lashing out and pulling his face out as veins and muscles tore out as the red liquid pumps out of him.

Bones were cracked falling into pieces, as teeth fell out of his jaw, the doll was getting stained from having blue fur to purple. Licking it's lips as it dragged his body out with him.

°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•

Walking back after finding a way out as you walked through the dark hallway. Coming out as your slippers we're stained in red, making you feel nauseated as you wondered what it was and recognized the strong smell...blood.

Walking slowly back into the room with the Huggy Wuggy statue, but something wasn't right. There was a figure that was attached to a rope. Walking closer as you stopped and looked at the figure dripping red on the platform that was surrounded by Huggy Wuggys in boxes.

You're heart raced as you looked behind you at the trail of blood, starting to cry as you got closer to it, Dustin. He was faceless with his toung hanging out from his throat, he was brutality murdered by someone hiding in the factory. Looking at the body as you noticed a red object was in hand, it was a fake plastic rose petal strangely.

Feeling sick as Makayla and Anthony ran into the room looking at the lifeless body. Makayla started sobbing as Anthony tried to hold back his tears looking at you. " DID YOU DO THIS Y/N!?" You looked at him seriously as you felt panic build up. " Anthony I didn't do anything please!"

"Why are you covered in blood then huh!?" You started shaking starting to lose yourself trying to hold yourself together as you begin to fall apart. Looking down at the petal as your hands were stained in red." I'm done with this shit, I'm calling the police for this shit!" Yelling with a shaky voice trying to grab him but he pushed you away "ANTHONY PLEASE IT WASN'T-!."  Y/N STOP FUCKING WITH ME!."

CRASH

The power shut off as the doors slammed themselves tightly, Makayla held closer to Anthony as she started screaming and crying. She was only a little girl, hearing her screams make your heart dropped. Everything was pitch black, it was getting difficult to see. Standing still as you felt breathing from behind you, feeling a gush of wind as it ran passed you.

Sitting on your knees as your tears dripped on the tile floor, closing your eyes as you heard the sound of screaming and the sound of slamming on the metal doors. Feeling water as it touches your finger tips hearing a high pitch scream, you felt like you were going insane as you started laughing quietly, the lights flickered back on only to see blood splattered everywhere as Anthony's limbs were ripped apart with a broken jaw, Makayla had her head bitten off as she was scratched up.

Sitting still as you felt the blue statue wrapped it's arms around you hugging you softly as it calmed itself. Hugging it back as you smiled happily. " That's my boy".