Story Time On How I Became a fan

This was since like November I found this game I didn't knew existed and it wasn't trendy on October 12 when it was released, then it gained popularity on November 12 so it was a late reaction to me.  This was when it was kinda climbing to the top of the mountain and I actually found this game through dawko. I didn't watched it, I saw the pop-up on my notifications and saw this silly out of context title ' Huggy Wuggy is chasing me in the Vents!". I saw the guy and made fun of his name, thinking it was another one of those weird games he liked to play and was kinda like a sesame street horror game.

A few days later I got on TikTok tok, and the same character was the first to pop up in my recommendation and I freaked out like ' Ok Sorry To Make Fun Of You Stop Following Me!" I remember times where I kinda scrolled and watched TikToks of him confused about who he is. A few days later I got a vid from Markiplier called Poppy playtime. I noticed how big this game was and the blue toy up close made me think ' is this a new 123 slaughter me street game?' I've waited years for a new game since 123sms 2 back in 2016 and looked forward to this game. I watched the gameplay and got interested in the story. I quickly fell in love and was like God Damn Like Anyone Mentions This Game I Will Talk Nonstop XD.

Now here I was, drawing doodles of this guy and actually got used to his name after knowing why he was named Huggy. I gave him a headcannon nick name hugs  and made more with things like salt burns his mouth and loves snow. Then here we are ..... Wattpad..... I was underated around here. I only had 10 followers and no one rarely reads my books. They read one then stopped.

I started a series that was originally names, Butterfly Wings, but renamed it to the name we all know today . It's Too Cold For You Here. I originally was gonna make it a normal story, but I wanted to add fanfiction because I know there's fangirls in this fandom and wanted to entertain them. I planned to have the main character named Lilly, but since I wanted to make it a fanfiction I changed it to the reader aka Y/N. I originally was just gonna make a series where she stayed in the building, but there's not much to explore because the other rooms are remained locked until the new chapters Arive. And I wanted this story to be different, have new character and my own ideas. As I published the first book, I gave it a lazy book cover, random description and be done with it. I woke up the next day and already had like....17 Reads and 4 votes and was like, God Damnit XD. So I made another chapter and added really nice cool details where the reader kicks Huggy in the face and broke a tooth and loved it. The next day it had new readers and people followed me asking for more.  I was really excited and got really motivated to do this entire series and gave it chapters daily as I actually gave entertainment to new readers. I added lore to the reader to show an interesting side of her where she wasn't human, she was more if an uncompleted experiment that needed the body of a toy to be finished. But was trapped being a human that was secretly a monster on the inside. I decided to make more chapters with funny stuff In it like taking Huggy to the store with you and new characters calling him a sex toy. Which that joke actually got me while I was typing.

Then after I was finished and satisfied with the story, months later I kinda got a bit down from this, the creators started selling these digital collectibles. I was gonna get one, but I saw comment's where it was like a musician saying ' Don't Die On This Hill You Are Better Than This" I actually remembered this comment and felt broken for awhile. The fandom died out and moved back to fnaf as security breach came out. I left fnaf because I was stressed dealing with request and gotten death threats for not finishing their Yandere Sun X Reader and God I gave up. February, the month of love everyone loves and hates. Gave me a light of hope for this game. Updates were rolling in, a official discord I whished to join came out. And a new trailer that's coming in one or two weeks just made me happy again. And the thing that was a big relief for me was when they talked about the nfts saying they discontinued them and are no longer doing them. they're trying to take them down but they were under a contract that we don't know when it's gonna be removed, they said there was a timer.....that timer worries me idk what it's for. But here we are, right now as the fandom is blooming again. I hope some old fans return from the nfts incident and forgive them idk. But yeah that's my history, very fun to talk about. When chapter two comes out I'll definitely fangirl over it. Lol