Toon au Huggy x reader { Stockholm Syndrome}

⚠️ Reminder Do Not trust or go near strangers I will use this story to teach and entertain my dear readers so they can be safe I am not romanticizing Stockholm Syndrome at all this is part of abusive relationships I do not support and it's basically the victim falling inlove with their kidnapper and I don't like it so please one direction stfu with that stupid song)

You sat under the trees in the settling orange sky park watching as the children played on monkey bars and swings, as some returned to their families. You read beauty and the beast, a little fairy tale about a girl named bell who lives in a little village. Her father was captured by a beast who was once a man who was cursed by an witch. The story was well written and beautiful, you loved this story as a kid and never seemed to let go of it.

You looked up to see a blue man that was wandering around happily waving at the girl, saying goodbye to her as she waved back and ran holding her bag tightly. " Bye Kiss, see ya tommorow pal!" She smiled at him "See you tomorrow hugs!". The man frowned after watching her leave, he seemed to be a sad guy most of the time.

You layed your book down on the dark warm grass and walked up to him. "Hey sir, are you ok" he sighed and smiled adjusting his little yellow bowtie. "I'm alright just alone most of the time and always tired coming back in a quiet home." He rubbed his blue arm as you smiled. " Why don't we hang out somewhere, I'm sure the carnival at the end of town is open?" He smiled and held your hand. " Sounds fun, we can drive with my car that's parked over there." He pointed at the nearby parking lot next to a little Ice Cream Shop. " Ok sounds good enough" he smiled holding you closed to him and walked over to the black car.

Opening the door as you sat down in the passenger seat happily and buckled up, watching him as he started up the car and drove off. The sky was turning into a darker orange as the sun vanished, watching him as he turned on some radio stations with his yellow paw and hummed to a little tune. Watching as fences went by and smiled, you we're happy you we're giving him some company for tonight.

You looked up as you frowned watching as he passed the carnival as he was still driving off, you thought he was up distracted and too focused on the road until you shook his arm. "Hey man I think you passed the carnival." He chuckled and smiled as you both crossed a bridge that bounced you both with a loud rumble. " I wanted to go somewhere else, it's getting late and I'm getting tired a bit."

It sounded stupid to you, you don't even know much of this guy and sounded a bit boring. Yet he was still smiling, he didn't look tired at all he was up happy, where is he going anyways?. Some diner  so we could just hang out and talk, a store?. Hell you don't even know. " Umm sir, where are we going?"

He didn't respond, he was still humming to the little tune on the radio. You started sweating and looked around a bit,  watching as cars pass by you like no one gave you any attention. "Sir, can you please drop me off?" He still was driving without a response, his smile started making you feel uneasy. Your breath became shaky, trying to calm yourself down as you passed the bridge.

The sky turned into darkness as the stars started blinking brightly, it was getting cold as he turned to a route that leaded to a rocky road. You looked at the trees as they became nothing but darkness as the headlights shined on them. It was quiet without the cars passing and seeing people walking on the streets.

The car was shaking from the cold rocks as you started to hold back your tears, you wanted to fight back. Passing a few small houses as you noticed a few people was on the porch, you thought of a quick idea as you looked at them. " HE-" the man covered you mouth as he smiled at you and stopped his car away from the home turning off his headlights.

It was dark and the silence grew louder, the man wrapped his hands around your neck as you gasped for air trying to push him away. " Listen to me damnit, I swear on this day you will listen to me for now on do you understand!?" You held back you tears and nodded as he squeezed his hands tightly around your throat. You couldn't breath anymore, you felt weak as he tighten his shaky hands in frustration.