2 weeks before Homecoming

Marienette P.O.V

Today started with a loud alarm clock and kwamis swarming around me to turn it off. "Marientte!! The loud machine is yelling at us!!" A Kwami yells " yeah! Why does this thing yell so loud!" As another one wines" can you shut it up Marientte?" A kwami demands.

Then Marientte rises from her bed, like a zombie and turns off the alarm clock "Be quiet everyone, please" Marientte asked quietly. All the Kwamis nodded yes, and flys back into the mother box, sleepy. As Marientte yarns aggressively and grabs her clothes for school, as a very tired Tikiki floats to Marinette's purse and goes back to sleep.

After Marientte gets dressed, she meets her parents downstairs in the bakery "good morning, sleeping beauty" her mother greets Marientte. "Yeah, good morning Marientte. You should get to school, I think it's starting any minute." Her Father reminds Marientte.

Marientte looks at the clock on the wall and realized, that class started 10 minutes ago "oh no, I'm late again!!! Byee" suddenly, Marientte rushes out the door of the bakery and runs to school. When Marientte, arrives at Miss Bustier's class, with a grand entrance of falling on her face and her classmates giggling at Marientte. Miss bustier was not pleased with her entrance and pointed Marinette to her seat, to sit.

Time skip. . .

The final bell rings and Marientte and her 3 close friends walk out of their classes and towards the entrance of the school talking to each other. "I can't believe our last homecoming is in two weeks, girl," Alya says to Marientte " yeah I know it's crazy, I'm finishing our homecoming dresses designs tonight" Marientte replies.

"We should throw a homecoming after-party at one of our houses or something dudes," Nino tells the group, as Alya and Marientte nodes. "My Father will be out of town with Nathalie for the weekend of homecoming, but my bodyguard will be home. I can see if I can convince him to take a night off for homecoming night" Adrian tells everyone. Everyone agreed and went their separate ways home.

Later that night. . .

" I finally finished the designs for Alyas and my homecoming dresses everyone!" Marientte announced, As kwamis hover over her designs and amazed "these are beautiful!" One of the Kwamis said "they look perfect! Marientte" one more says

⚠ Disclaimer: These are not my designs, all credit goes to the artist whoever they may be

*Alya dress is the black one*

*Marientte dress is the blue one*

A couple of days later. . .

"Finally it's Friday, and I'm so happy for this weekend to start, girl!" Alya said to Marientte while walking out of school, they both stop and waited for the boys. " I know! I'm excited for Homecoming, but I don't have a date, clearly, you and Nino are a date because you two have been together for some years now" Marientte sighed.

Alya smiled mischief while the boys were walking down the steps from the school "So.. Adrian do you have a date to homecoming yet?" Alya asked with a big smile "no I don't, I probably won't have one, unless Chloe makes me her date." Adrian said. "While you know Nino and I are going together, while I was thinking because Marientte doesn't have a date, maybe you two should go together, as a couple of friends. ." alya said looking at the both of them.

Marientte was giving Alya the evil eyes and then looked down and started to blush, Adrian smile while scratching the back of his head. "It's completely up to Marientte, I'm fine with that if she is," Adrian said to Marientte, Marientte looked up to Adrian and couldn't make a sound. Then Alya nudged her in her rib "YES. . " Marientte yelp in pain.

Adrian smiled and nodded "Alright, then Marientte and I will go together to homecoming and also I talk to my bodyguard and told him if I could have the house homecoming night, because I will be having some guy friends who would like to come over after homecoming, so we can do the party at my place too." Adrian said happily

Nino and Alya smiled happily "alright, well my older sister can get us booze for the party and all we have to do is invite everyone." Ayla said excitedly. Everyone smiled and agreed, then suddenly a loud sound of a collision was heard about a couple of blocks away and people screaming "Akuma!!!" After that Marientte and Adrian went their separate ways and transform into Ladybug and Cat noir.

After Akuma fight. . .

Ladybug swing her yoyo into a circle and reached for the Akuma and caught it, then closing her yoyo and letting out a white butterfly "bye-bye little butterfly. . ." ladybug said, watching the butterfly flying away as Cat noir was walking next to her, with his fist out.

"Pound it," the both of them said, sharing a fist pump. "it's been a while since we fought an Akuma lately, malady I've missed it a lot." Cat noir said as ladybug nodded "I know, I think hawkmoth has a plan. He been throwing easy Akuma victims, properly to ketch us off guard". Cat noir nodded

Then Cat noir ring beep "anyway bugaboo, before you find my identity. I should feline out of here" Cat noir said with a wink. "Alright, bye Cat noir!" Ladybug said with a laugh and yoyo her way home.