4th month- January

Marinette P.O.V

On the news, Marinette saw and heard the public, talk about Scarbella and that they were worried if the original Ladybug would ever come back, it came to a point after and during every Akuma attack and patrol. They would follow Cat noir and Scarbella around for questions as long as they could.

By the middle of January of the new year, the public was starting to protest, it came to a point where Alya came by Marinette's apartment to see if Marinette could talk to the public for an hour to stop the protesting because now it was interfering with Scarbella and Cat noir job to protect the city. Marinette agreed and the both of them planed that, Scarbella's next patrol, she would say that this Saturday at 2 pm that Ladybug will be at the Eiffel Tower.

Saturday morning. . .

Marinette woke up from her alarm and got ready for the day while eating, breakfast. Alya came into her apartment and sat at Marinette's dining table "this should help the public, to stay calm." Ayla said, "this also gives hawkmoth, the chances to get a big number of people akumatized at once if the public takes in a bad way, so we need to make sure we can get me out of there." Marinette said and Alya nodded.

"I know girl, no worries," Alya said with a smile and gave Marinette ladybug earrings, Marinette smiled and put them on, and hugged Tikki. Marinette finished her food and washed her dish "Alright, I am ready now. So Tikkis spots on" Marinette called out to Tikki and transform into Ladybug.

Ladybug, turn to her sides and showed off her outfit "hopeful it still looks good now me, and I'm only 16 weeks pregnant, so you can't see a baby bump, kinda I think it's because I'm pretty small, you don't think the public will figure it out?" Marinette asked Alya "you have a very small bump, so they shouldn't figure it out, but just try not to show your side." Alya reply.

"I'll be in the crowd, with Trixx if anything happens, I wish I could just do an illusion of you with Trixxs power but we can't risk cat Noir or something touching you and you disappearing in air, the public would probably go crazy," Alya said.

Ladybug soon after, sneak out of her apartment and got a taxi driver to take her to the Effie Tower. When Ladybug arrived, Cat noir was already there. "Good afternoon Ladybug, it's nice to see you much sooner than we expected" Cat noir smiled.

Ladybug faced the crowd of people, but looked at Cat noir "yeah, much sooner than I expected too, but I need to clean this up so all this madness can stop" Ladybug said, then facing towards the crowd, as the news people, reporters, and civilization were there, waiting for Ladybug to speak.

Ladybug took a deep breath"Hello Pairs, this is Ladybug speaking to you and I know you all have noticed a change in my role, but you do not need to be worry. I am still here, there is no reason to protest and get in the way of Cat noir and Scarbella, expressly while an Akuma attack is happening because you are putting yourself and others in danger and you will distract the hero's of Paris, and you do not want to be the reason why we lose, so please do stay home while an attack is occurring. Cat noir and I need you to do your jobs as we and all the heroes do our jobs too, or we will be doomed, and I do not say this lightly, please listen." Ladybug shouted, as everything was quiet for a minute then, everyone started to ask questions.

"Many of your questions are personal, and we can not at no time tell about our personal lives or we might be discovered from the evil in Paris, that has been threatening us for the last 4 years. I'm sorry, but I will not be answering any further questions" Ladybug finished. Ladybug looked at Cat noir and smile "it's my time to go Cat noir, I hope this helps you and Scarbella." Ladybug smiled. . .

After Ladybugs chat to the city, everyone calm down. And life started to continue the same, shortly after, and luckily the people of Paris understand what Ladybug had asked of them. After the whole ordeal, Marinette gave back her earrings to Alya, so she can continue being Scarbella.

During the following two weeks after that, everything seem normal again, with Attacks every other day. But for Marienette it was getting better because she had no longer suffered from morning sickness and was very excited for her next ob-gyn Appointment. This Monday coming up, Adrian and her will be able to know the gender of their baby.

A couple of days later. . .
*Monday*

While Marinette and Adrian were in school, they had got a text message that their ride for the baby's appointment arrived, so Adrian was dismissed from class and Marinette left, they both got into the car excited. After arriving at the doctor's office, they were in their room shortly after and their doctor was giving them an ultrasound to see the baby.

"Well, your baby is looking perfectly healthy and the length of the baby is at the measurement for the baby's age, 16 weeks old and 2 days old. And I can see the gender as well, do you two wish to know?" The doctor asked and the both of them nodded their head yes quickly "Alright, Marinette and Adrian, you two are having a healthy baby girl." The doctor announced.

Adrian and Marinette looked at each other happily and were congratulated by the doctor. After their appointment, they both went back to school, after finishing school that day Marinette joined Adrian in his car, as the both of them were going to tell Mr. Agreste about the news.

Thereupon there arrive Mr. Agreste open the front door for them as Marinette and Adrian took a seat on the couch, of Mr. Agreste's office. "The baby is healthy and measuring to its size and we found out the gender today as well." Adrian started with a smile "and?" Mr. Agreste asked looking at the both of them "we're having a baby girl" Marinette said excitedly, as Mr. Agreste smiled "that makes me happy for the both of you too" he said.

After Adrian and Marinette told Mr. Agreste the gender, they talked for a while until dinner, Marinette joined the meal and decided to stay the night, because of how much snow there was outside.

Later, after eating Marinette and Adrian went to Adrian's room for the night and watch a movie together on the couch snuggling and looking at the small baby bump Marinette had at this point in her pregnancy. "Marinette, I was wondering maybe the first weekend of February we could go on a date?" Adrian asked as Marinette blushed "yeah, that would be nice" Marinette replied.

Marinette and Adrian talked for a little more longer until deciding to go to sleep, the both of them shared Adrian's bed and fell asleep peacefully snuggling each other.