The week of homecoming . . .

Marinette P.O.V

Marinette got released from the hospital, two days ago and has been living with Alya so far. Her therapist pressed her to still go to homecoming and to finish the homecoming dresses because it will help Marinette keep busy. Because she doesn't need to come back to school until next week. So Marinette has been working on Alyas and her dresses Non-Stop, day and night because she has trouble sleeping and eating much lately. . .

Ayla walks into the room with a plate of food "please eat Marinette, you are worrying me" Alya said and Marinette nodded "I will Alya, just let me finish your dress. One more hour and then I'll eat, alright?" Marinette said and Alya nodded her head yes, and went to the dining table to eat with her family.

By the time homecoming is over I need to decide to sell my family baker and apartments or keep it. . . because Alya and her family are very nice letting me stay here, but there is not enough space for me, and I know they talk about it. . . Marinette thought to herself, getting back to finishing Alya's dresses, as tikki peeks at her owner sewing her best friend's dress together.

Tikki's P.O.V

The night of the intruder. . .
*18 hours before Cat noir found, the dupan chan family*

It was like any other night for Tikki and Marinette and all the kwamis, until they heard yelling downstairs, that's when Marinette stop working on the dresses and peek downstairs to her family apartment, it was dark and the air felt weird. Tikki and her kwami friends could feel it too, so Marinette sturt her trap door quietly and turn off her light in her room "Tikki stay up here if I do not come back get Cat noir" Marinette said.

Suddenly as Marinette open her trap door halfway a ball of smoke went into the room and filled the room with a gas that made Marinette and all the Kwamis pass out. But because all the Kwamis are so small, it knocked them all out until Cat noir finally came to the Dupan-chans house.

Time skip. . .

*18 hours later*

Tikki woke up with her other kwami friend Trixx, they both floated out of the mother box and heard a noise upon Marinette's rooftop balcony, Trixx stayed with the mother box where all her Kwami friends were still asleep around. But Tikki went to the glass trap door to the rooftop and saw Cat not, "who is it Tikki?" Trixx asked, Tikki watched as after she asked Cat noir stepped closer to the trap door glass trap door and open it.

Tikki flew to the mother with Trixxs, but couldn't hear what Cat noir said because it was muffled, but she did peek and saw Cat noir peeking downstairs and sent a message to Ladybug. Before going down, as he did Tikki went down between the roof of her owner's living room roof and saw and heard everything Cat noir had said.

Tikki was shocked and worried, she went back up to Marinette room to the mother box where Trixxs stayed at "Trixxs, go to Alya's house and tell her to transform, but to stay hidden, she needs to grab the mother box, because something happens to Ladybug, now!" Tikki said with panic in her voice. Tikki watch Trixx fly away as she stayed with the box and cried silently.

Marinette P.O.V
*Back to the present day*

Marinette finally finished Alya's homecoming dress and grabbed her food and took it outside to Alya's balcony and ate, while looking at her dress that needs a lot of work on it, Alya comes into her room and moves Marinette's dress and sewing machine and fabric to the balcony.

" Marinette I'm about to go to bed, I love you girl, and get some sleep please." Alya said with a smile "good night Alya" Marinette said and then, Alya went back to her room and turn the lights off. Marinette finished eating and started on her dress again.

An hour later. . .

While Marinette was sewing parts of fabric onto her dress, she didn't realize someone was behind her. They tap her shoulder and scare her, she jumps up and turns around to see "Cat noir you scared the. . " Marinette was cut off from a hug from Cat noir, as she hugged him back. "I've been so worried about you sense that night Marinette, I wanted to check on you. . ." Cat noir said as he pull away from the hug, looking at Marinette's eyes and his hands on each of her shoulders.

Marinette smiled "thank you Cat noir, I appreciate it a lot. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to keep my mind off thinking of everything" Marinette said "Marinette, can I take you somewhere. It helped me when my mother went missing. . " Cat noir said.

"I'm sorry Cat" Cat noir cut off Marinette with his finger to her lips, to stay quiet. Cat noir grabbed his baton and handed out his hand to Marinette "come on. . " he said as Marinette took his hand and they got into to position, and Cat noir push off the balcony and to the sky.

30 minutes later. . .

Author note: don't hate me if I get this wrong that the Jardin du Luxembourg is not (One of the most famous green spaces in Paris) I found it on the internet, lol.

Cat noir landed and let Marinette off his back, they were at Jardin du Luxembourg (One of the most famous green spaces in Paris) they both smiled as they walked between the trees in the moonlight. "Being here at night is the best to think, with the trees surrounding you" Cat noir said "yeah, it's beautiful here. I can't remember the last time I was here. . . probably with my family" Marinette said with sadness in her voice.

Then Cat noir and Marinette came across a bench and sat down "I spend many nights and early morning here, thinking of my mother. Being here might help you, with what you are going through." Cat noir smiled "thank you Cat noir, I appreciate you doing this for me, and I'll make sure to visit here more often." Marinette said and smiled back to Cat noir.

Then Cat noir got up "I'll take you back to your friend's house whenever you want me to, just let me know Marinette." Cat noir said and Marinette smiled "yeah, we can go back now. Thank you for this it helped me a lot Cat noir." Marinette said and stood up.

During the rest of the week, Marinette spend as much time as she could at the Jardin du Luxembourg. Thinking about her mother and father and all the memories they had shared before their passing.