Something new

It was an early hour of the day. Bonnie letting her red mane fall from the clutches of the headband, shook her head to let them un-tangle.

Running her fingers through the roots of her long hairs, she massaged her scalp well, followed by her neck and then the shoulders, thus escaping out the tiredness off her muscles.

Moving her ball and socket joint in circular motion, Bonnie looked at the handmade book covers of various shapes, sizes, structures, forms, designs etc.

"Finally complete" she whispered in a husky tone. Giving a proud smile to her perfection in her work, Bonnie covered the just-made Hogwarts Library books with a large mild sheet of butter paper.

Tucking the sheet well from all the sides, Bonnie turned around to the unoccupied table. Wheeling her rolling chair on wheels, towards the empty counter, she placed her head on the table in a wish to take a short nap. She desperately needs to energize her cells.

************

Parking his brand new Mercedes in the assigned place, Dan walked out securing his new bae.
He walked towards the gate of the Warner studios, placed down his attendance on the register forwarded by the security guard and then greeting him a small "good morning" he went inside.

As he headed towards his make up room to load his belongings, Dan noticed the lights of the opposite make up, whose door has an embarkation called Bonnie, on.
"Bonnie's here?" He wondered and then moved inside his partial little home after unlocking it.

Placing his bag on its place, Dan gave a loud huff. He then thought of helping himself with a beverage, as the harsh cold wind outside was determined to clatter the teeth of feeble earthlings,  and made a mug of instant coffee for himself.

Sipping the hot coffee, Dan moved out of his make up, shutting the door behind him.
"Haaa..." He gave out a loud sigh of relaxation, ".....After so many years of trying, I am finally the first one to reach on set" he muttered to himself and then took another sip of his dark coloured liquid that was still evacuating white mist.

He closed his eyes, giving a victorious smile when his sweet reverie was broken by a much sweeter voice, "You are wrong Mr. Radcliffe"

Turning around he found little shy friend of his who lately seem to be trying hard to get out of her little shell, "Bonnie?!" Dan exclaimed out.

"You are here so early?" She asked giving a bright smile whilst taking long strides towards him.

"Thought of setting a new record" He answered and Bonnie nodded head.
"But?" Dan continued, "....You look tired. Were you here all night?" He asked in concern.

"I was" Bonnie replied giving a short smile.

"Why though?" Dan asked again but Bonnie looked down and started fidgeting with her fingers.

Seeing her nervous self, Dan took a step towards her and brushed his fingers on her woollen covered arms, "What is it?" He asked ducking his head down a bit, so as to get a clear view of her countenance.

"It was because of my carelessness...." Bonnie mumbled out her sadness, "....my art-room mates had to get so much of scolding, as well as their hard work got wasted. Only if I would have been a bit careful while chasing Rupert...." She sighed and curled her lips, thus pressing them in-between her teeth.