Normal

It was the premiere of the movie "Run in wild" directed by Chris Columbus. Daniel Radcliffe the hero of the up titled movie, feels himself lucky enough to work with one of the Greatest Director, and also getting a chance to relive his childhood experience.

Bonnie in a beautiful red dress, was giving her face a little final touches of make up. She put on her small pearl earrings, with her hair falling in beautiful waves.

She bent down to pick up the earring which slipped off her beautiful slender fingers, when the zip of her dress slid down.

She put on her earring and then tried to pull up her zip when Dan entered wearing his tuxedo. Bonnie raised her eyes when she heard a click.

Dan was standing on the entrance of the room.
Bonnie's mouth fell open looking at the reflection of the man on the mirror.

She forgot about the zip, and the way to slide it up. Dan smirked at his wife's reaction. He reached her, and turned her around. He removed the bunch of silky wave hairs from her back to the front. He held the zip...

"It seems silly doesn't it, a wedding when everything is going on" said Bonnie.

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it, when everything is going on?" Said Dan pulling up the zip.

Their breath fall on each other . Bonnie started kissing him passionately. They started making out when Daniel's phone rang.

"Man!! That was scripted, but even now I can't have a moment with my wife" groaned Dan and Bonnie smiled.
She turned around to wipe the lipstick which spread out due to the long passionate kiss, while Dan attended the call.

"Yes Sia" responded Dan to his manager.

"Sir the Limbo will arrive anytime soon. Are you guys ready??"

"Yeah we are" said Dan turning around taking a glance at his wife.

He then cut the call, "I wish we could stay at home."

"But your fans are waiting out there" said Bonnie reaching him with a tissue paper soaked in make up remover. She wiped his lips with the tissue.

"You plan to go like this??"
"I don't plan to go" said Dan and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist.
Dan pulled her closer and leaned in but Bonnie backed out. "I have to do my make up again" she said with a pout.

"Fine then, we'll be half an hour late" said Dan in her ear.

"Just half an hour??" Asked Bonnie looking at him.

"You want more" Dan said almost in a whisper, smirking.

"Shut up Dan" and Bonnie pushed him lightly, blushing hard. But Dan kept the grip around her waist tight.

Dan started sliding his fingers on her cheeks, lip line and the moved to neck line. Bonnie closed his eyes at the touch. Both were enjoying the moment when suddenly it was shattered by the noise of a horn.

Dan groaned. "The Limbo arrived. Let's go"

"Yeah..." said Dan sounding a bit annoyed.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around his and gave a little squeeze.

They got inside the Limbo and it took them to the premiere.

The couple got out of the Limbo and the screaming of fans kept on increasing.

Dan helped Bonnie out of the Limbo and the scream got louder.

They posed for the photo and went inside for the premiere.