Friendship established

Comfortably sitting in the rolling chair on the vacant area of her set, the red head beauty was busy revising her lines.

Today she got a long script to prepare. A script of 20 pages, as much as a scene of 8 minutes have to be shot in one go.
It was the iconic library scene where her character, Ginny Weasely for the first time have a proper conversation with the male protagonist named Harry Potter; played her dear friend Daniel Radcliffe.

Well if taken a deep thought, it was even 'their' first proper conversation too. Being a back bencher in show, Bonnie never had much of a chance to interact with him, or talk to him.
Until today, she never sat with him to discuss the scenes. She was always the part of group who had to play along with the scenario going on.

Bonnie went through her lines, when a light tap on her shoulder pulled her attention.
"Hey?" She looked up to see Dan standing, holding his sheet of paper.

"Hi.. " Responded Bonnie smiling.

"Done with your lines? " Dan asked taking the opposite chair when gestured by Bonnie.

"Quiet done" She answered honestly.
"Too many of them this time" Bonnie spoke out her nervousness and Dan gave a small chuckle.

"You are making fun of me? " Bonnie immediately retorted.

"Oh... No no no... Bonnie, honestly! " He said alarmingly, but Bonnie simply looked away.

"Hey are you mad at me?" Asked Dan ducking his head a bit low to get a better view of the countenance of his co-actress, who had hid her face under her long red mane.

"Who gets mad at such petty things?" She asked raising an eyebrow, "... I was just concentrating on my lines" She added nonchalantly.

"Oh.. Uh.. *chuckle* I thought.. " Dan breathed out his uncertain words.
"So let's rehearse?? " He added loudly cutting out his own words.

"Yeah.." Nodding her head she looked around, Dan frowned at her strange moves, "... Uh.. Why don't we practice there? " She pointed towards the library area which was being prepared for the upcoming scene of them.

"Okay" Agreed Dan at once.
The two jogged up to their location. Dan took a place while Bonnie walked out, "Shall I start? " She asked loudly.

"Yeah" Dan replied while bowing his head down to nothing particular. They were just rehearsing, so no props were used.

Bonnie (Ginny) curling her arms, as if she is holding a basket of Easter eggs, walked towards Dan (Harry), "Dan?" She called out mistakenly.

Dan looked up in confusion and at that Bonnie realised, "Oh Sorry!!" Bonnie exclaimed. 
"..Harry..." She corrected herself instantly, "Shall I come again?" She asked nodding her head sideways.

Dan simply nodded giving a short smile, before Bonnie jogged out like a small kid. Dan can't help adoring her antics. "She is really excited to shoot today" he thought giving a small smile at the happiness of his acquaintance.
He bent his head down again, and Bonnie entered.

"Harry?? Harry?? Can you hear me? I am talking to you... "

"Oh hi-"  Dan blurted out but immediately started giggling. Bonnie had purposely streched her lips and flared up her nose is order to make her herself look funny.
"Never ignore Ginny, Harry" Bonnie said wiggling her index finger in front of me.

"But that I am supposed to do.. " He exclaimed out and the wide smile not leaving his face.

"You are supposed to act, but not Harry.." Bonnie too blurted out, confusing him a bit.