Bonnie's Birthday

It was 12:00 of 17th February, when Bonnie felt soft kisses on her cheek. She shrugged and opened her eyes to see Daniel lying on her.

She smiled and wound her arms around her husband pulling him close.
He whispered in her ear,  "Happy Birthday Miss Bonnie Wright"

"No.. wrong...
It's Mrs. Bonnie Radcliffe Now" she said in a sleepy voice and bit his nose lightly..

Daniel pressed his lips against hers and gave a heated passionate kiss. Bonnie kissed back with the same amount of passion.

"I still feel as if It's  just yesterday that we started dating.  Seeing you still my heart flutters Bonnie" said Daniel pulling her more close to himself.

"I love you" said Bonnie smiling.

"I love you too. And I am never gonna leave you" said Dan while kissing her forehead.

"Dan??"

"Yeah??"

"Do you think me as a cause to your and Erin's break up??" Asked Bonnie looking everywhere but Dan.

Daniel sat up looking at her astonished, "yeah..."
Bonnie looked up at him but didn't find words to speak. Did she expect Dan to say No...

".....It's  because of my feelings for you,  I broke up with her. I didn't want to cheat with her. I started feeling for you, again... and.... At that moment I knew It was end of mine and Erin's relationship. "

Bonnie hugged him and buried her head on his chest. Daniel pulled both if them on the bed.

"But Bonnie??"
"Hm??"
"Why did you ask so suddenly??"
Bonnie bit her bottom lip before answering, "Uh.... Dan.... I am sure you even said Erin this that you'll never leave her".

Daniel chuckled hearing her, "I said this to many girls Bonnie" and broke into giggle.

"Don't laugh at me... I was...I just feel sometimes... I am 'the cause' "said Bonnie sheepishly.

"You can never be sweetheart" said Dan while kissing the top of her head.

"Just think of this, we liked each other, confessed and then decided to remain friends. Then again years after, we fell in love with each other, we got together, and now happily married. We are meant to be Bonnie" said Daniel tightening his arms around her.

Bonnie kissed his chest(Daniel felt shivers down his spine) and then moved up to his lips pecking it. She rested her head on his chest again.

Suddenly she could feel Daniel's hands caressing her sides, Bonnie released another breath.

"Enough of waiting now" whispered Daniel and turned around so that he is on top of her. He kissed her passionately and things got heated up even more. He then moved down to her neck and more down.......

It was nearly morning when Bonnie stirred in her sleep. She looked at Dan, smiled at him and kissed him on his lips. She then removed his muscular arm, which was around her waist, but Daniel resisted and pulled her even close.

Bonnie gave up her attempts of getting out of his grip, and snuggled into him.

It was nearly 9:00 when she woke up. Daniel wasn't beside her, she searched for him in the bathroom, balcony but was not visible.

She went into the washroom, freshen up herself, took a bath and went down wearing a black jeans and yellow crop top.

She saw Dan talking on the phone,
"Please do come. Thank you" and cut the call. He turned around to see Bonnie coming towards him. He lifted her up and placed her on the dining table. Their arms around each other.

"Who were you taking to??"
"Mine and your's relatives, friends. For your Birthday party"
"Uh... Dan..." she frowned a bit, "Why not just we both spend the time inside the house. Please. Why a party.."

"It's not a huge party. Just some close relatives and friends. Please. I planned it for you"

"Hmmm" Bonnie let out a sigh "okay.. I am up"

"Thanks baby..." and he kissed her.

"Do you know you are looking beautiful. Like a bright sunshine " whispered Dan into her ear.

"I know. Say something new" said Bonnie smirking and both chuckled.

"Umm Bonnie... I invited Erin"

"That's okay Dan. I really want to thank her for what she did for me. Sacrificing a love for another, not everyone can do" said Bonnie while her eyes started shining with tears.

Daniel hugged her tight and kissed her forehead, "You are best thing that ever happened to me. No doubt" said Dan looking into her eyes with proud expression.

Bonnie looked down and wiped her heavy tears before it reached her cheek skin.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was Bonnie's Mother's phone.
"Hey Mum"
"Happy Birthday dear" greeted her Mum.
"Thanks Mum" she said and felt soft kisses on her neck.

Daniel started teasing her. His hands and lips touched her weak spots while Bonnie striving hard not escape a moan.

Bonnie cut the call, "Dan!!" And Daniel laughed hard. He took her on the sofa and they had her teasing session.

They watched a movie, cuddled and had long hours of talks.

In the evening the party started at 7:00 when everyone greeted her. Bonnie went to Erin hesitantly, and they talked. To her surprise she was calm and was very happy for her. Bonnie was highly impressed of her understanding ability and admired her alot. At that moment all her hesitation evaporated. They became great friends from there on and Daniel was extremely happy.

The day became the best one for both of them, and to top it on
"Dan?? It's my Birthday. But I want to gift you something." She told him taking him to the side.

"What??"

"I am..." she hesitated while Daniel looked at her.

"I am pregnant" she said and looked at him.

He took time to take it in and then jumped with joy...
"Shh! I don't plan to say this to anyone now" she said while grabbing his arms which were dancing with joy all by own.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.

So how do you like this??
Do comment below your feedback..
Until the Bye

Thank you
......