The Best day....

Daniel was sitting on the sofa looking at the pictures of his and Bonnie's wedding.

His face never leaving his signature smile while he went into the memory lane of their Best Day.

Standing at one end of the memory lane, Daniel could witness his wedding.

Him in a grey tuxedo, waiting for the love of his life.
"It's nearly time....." said the priest to Daniel's mother(Marcia Gresham) "....please call the Bride".

"What are doing baby??" Asked Bonnie who just arrived from the super market.

"Nothing. Just walking down the memory lane"

Bonnie sat beside Dan and looking at the album. She smiled looking at the pictures.

Mrs. Radcliffe nodded and took a leave from the platform to meet the Wright's.

"Please bring Bonnie" said Mrs. Radcliffe.

Bonnie's parents nodded and Mr. Wright (Gary Wright) left for taking Bonnie.

Bonnie was sitting in front of a large mirror glancing at her beautiful dress and Make up.
Blushing at every tease from her friends, about Daniel her would-be husband.

"Stop it" she said blushing hard when her friend Amy teased her on her conversion to Radcliffe after marriage.
"So about to be Mrs. Bonnie Radcliffe" exclaimed Amy while Bonnie rolled her eyes at her friend and then covered her face, "......Ooooo look at the blush" and the rest of them hooted and laughed "How are you feeling??"

"Nervous" Bonnie let out.

"Nervous of" asked Emma pursing her lips.

"Shut up Em" said Bonnie realising what she said. And all of them chuckled.

"Don't irritate my daughter" said Mr. Wright jokingly.

"Sorry... Mr. Wright" all said at once in a singing voice

"It's ok" replied Mr. Wright in the same singing voice. All of them broke into laughter.

Mr. Wright's eyes fell on her daughter who was looking immensely pretty. His eyes started glimmering with happy tears.

"Dad!" Bonnie let out seeing her dad cry. She wiped his tears while shaking her head but she didn't realise her own eyes started wetting.

"You too don't cry" said Mr. Wright and wiped her tears but carefully.

With this, Bonnie's eyes literally started gleaming with tears. "Hey" Daniel wiped it out.
"Sorry" said Bonnie removing a piece of hair from her face.

"Then....

"Ready to go" asked Mr. Wright and Bonnie nodded.

They started leaving when Erin entered the room.
"Hi Bonnie" said Erin and hugged her.
"Hi" Said Bonnie while hugging back, "How are you??"

"Forget about me. What about you?? It's your wedding" exclaimed Erin.

Bonnie looked down and the people at the back seemed to release a held breath.

"Erin.... I am sorry what I did with you. I am extremely sorry and I am." Said Bonnie holding her hand.

"So you regret dating Dan??"