Mr. Prank Radcliffe

Feeling a slight headache, Bonnie sat up scratching her scalp with her manicured nails, "What a terrible headache!" she moaned slapping her frontal lobe with the end of her palm.

"What happened? Was I drunk?" she mumbled to herself trying to remember the events of last night.

She got flashes, flashes of a man dancing in front of her. His hands slinged on her waist while her fingers tapping on his shoulders.

"You're up?" her eyes snapped up to see her favourite pair of blue eyes. "Hi Dan" she said smiling nervously as well as in confusion "When did you arrive?" she asked.

"This moring" he answered smiling and the handed her over her favourite bed coffee (strong with little or no sugar) and planted a kiss on her temple.

She closed her eyes, feeling his kiss.  Opening them, her orbs landed on her messy bed. 

Sturned her head around looking at the bed, the sheets were distorted. She was never such a bad sleeper.
"what happened here?" she thought choking in her breath. 

"How was your party last night?....." Bonnie's head snapped at her husband's sudden question. He was busy sipping his coffee, though the bright face of his did look stern.

"How does he know about the party?"

"....Who threw it?" he asked further smiling, when Bonnie bit her lower lip.

"Maybe it's just in my head. He isn't stern"

"An-Andrew" she stuttered, "We met last week in a summit. It was his birthday" she answered properly.

"Hm" Nodding his head, Dan pushed Bonnie's coffee mug up to her lips, "Drink. It will help you"

"How do you know about the party?" asked Bonnie taking a sip, while her eyes moving to and fro between her husband and coffee mug. 

"You have make up on..." he answered wiping the smeared end of her kohl eyes, "....wearing a party dress..." he looked down at her.

Bonnie wiped her forehead, sighing out -  "....and the guy, Andrew, left this morning" - the words immediately hitched her breath. "Since when did you became such a bad sleeper?!" he asked looking at the crumpled bed sheets. His voice dangerous, while the blue orbs glowed.

"Dan.... " Bonnie gulped the lump, while her heart throbbing against her ribs. Bonnie immediately pressed her temple in circles to get even a slightest heed of the memories of last night, but all in vain. 

She looked out to find tears bubbling in his rage filled countenance, "I could explain Dan...." hurriedly putting the mug away, "Bonnie stood on her knees, on the bed.

She rested her back on the tip of her ankles, when the corners flew down, "...trust me. I.. I was drunk and was dancing.. After that I passed out. I don't remember a thing..." but the straight face of Dan didn't budge a bit. 

"I don't know why he waited here all night..." she cupped his face, "Even if.." Bonnie looked around the bed and the lowering her head, she continued, " even if something happened, I wasn't in my senses" she added in shame. 

Suddenly Dan gripped the back of her neck and pulled Bonnie close to him, (she shut them tight)
"If you weren't in your senses....." he whispered on her lips, ".....how come you asked me never to stop" and bit her bottom lip.

She curled her fingers, but.......
wait!! Astounded at his statement, Bonnie looked up to find Dan snigering at her horrified expression . He left her neck pressing his laugh. 

"You- You were-"

"I was joking!" said Dan brightly when Bonnie placed an unexpected tight slap across Dan's face.  Well this violent reaction was unexpected for herself too.

"You scared the shit out of me Dan! I- I felt myself as a cheater" she burst out into tears and hid her face behind her palms. 

"Hey.... " engulfing her in his arms, Dan stroked Bonnie's hairs when Bonnie jerked herself out of his grip, "I am sorry....  I am so sorry sweetheart" he tightened his arms around her refraining her from leaving, "I am sorry.. I am sorry baby"

Dan kissed her forehead lightly and the rested his forehead against hers.

"I came back last night to surprise you. You weren't at home. I searched for you and found out you went to a party...." Bonnie wounded her arms around him and comfortably rested her head on his chest, "......It's been two months since I was away from you, I can't anymore. So, I searched your location and went there.... " Bonnie snuggled more into him.

He chuckled out before continuing "......you were super drunk and was finding me... " Bonnie hid her face in embarrassment, "......so I brought you home and... we had a moment" she looked down shyingly.

"And how did you get the idea of irritating me?" she asked looking up at him, while playing with the button of his shirt.

"I saw the guy named Andrew trying hard to literally handle you in the party" he said pressing his lips in thin line, "poor lad" he mumbled in pity.

"You have hurt me a lot Mr. Daniel Radcliffe!!" Bonnie shot out of his arms and sat straight, "Make me forgive you" she ordered.

"Ooh... Tough job" he pretended to think hard and then, by catching Bonnie's elbow, gave a sudden hard pull bumping her onto his chest.

He laid back on the bed, taking her along with him and then turned around pinning her on the bed, "I have a number of ways to make you forgive me, sweetheart...." he whispered near her ear and Bonnie felt goosebumps running down her neckline, "let me choose the wildest one for now.... " he added marking her the infinite-th time as his.

Heyaaaa Readers!!!! 

How are you all? Hope you all are doing great.

Was aestivating 😪 but now I back!! A short one for now as summer sleep literally slowed down my speed and rusted by brain a bit. 

A short romantic moment I could fetch from my jammed store.

Hope you all like it. 

Bye bye ❤